Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2046 replies to this topic

#1 IdoBeach2012

• 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

I'm torn between 2 Palace locations but totally in love with BPC.

Where are all the Beach Place Brides Past, Present & Future???

We need to start a new thread to share the details of all Wedding plans & eperiences at BPC!

Hope to here from you,

#2 jorosi

• 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:07 AM

Yes we do were planning a April 2012 wedding at Beach palace resort. My fiance family has stayed at that resort in the past they say it has the best beach so I'm excited. The only thing is I can't decide from the comp wedding or the Sapphire package?

#3 IdoBeach2012

• 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Has your Fella ever mentioned the quality of the restaurants, or size of property? We're going to have 60+ people so thats basically a hotel takeover. We're afraid our guests will feel trapped.

Congrats & Happy Planning!

#4 Sunjewels5

• 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread I've been trying to keep up with the BP brides. I'm STILL waiting to hear back from the minister for  July 2012 wedding. My TA says once I get the time confirmed I can sign the contract etc.

Have any of you had that problem? IDoBeach2012 when is your wedding?

Also do you know anything about an indoor location I haven't seen any pics of a ballroom etc. but in the July heat an outdoor reception is out of the question :)

Great to meet you and Congrats on your engagements

#5 IdoBeach2012

• 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hi there & Congrats to you as well!

We're getting married in November 2012. Still on the fence with which location. Beach, Cancun or ???

I really love BP but am having such a hard time finding pics, post, info etc... That's the main reason I started this thread. My hope is that other Beach Palace Brides will chime in.

Do you mind if I ask why you choose BP over others? Would love to hear your feedback and decision process .I haven't seen pics of the indoor space but I know it exists. I believe this is where they host weddings if it rains as well...

Good luck & happy planning! I hope to hear back from you soon.

#6 jorosi

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

They say nothing but good thing about the restaurants they say they were able to go to most of the palace resorts, but the food at the beach resort was their fav

#7 ROXY6997

• Site Supporter
              • 46 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

I am getting married at BP in May 2012...I also wanted to start a thread to get in touch with some people that are also getting maried there, so THANKS!  Hope to find some more BP brides out there!!!

#8 IdoBeach2012

• 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

Congrats, & happy planning to you!

#9 IdoBeach2012

• 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

Good to know about the food quality, must keep our guests full and happy!

#10 alysam4785

• 176 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:44 PM

I'm getting married at Beach Palace November 5th, 2011. I chose Beach  because of the Sky terrace. I didn't want to get married on the beach. It's soon! So whatever help I can be to you ladies...just ask away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users