Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#1261 Heyily

Heyily
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Anyone have pics of the complimentary ceremony on the beach or sky terrance that they offer now??
    I saw somewhere said they had an old look...but had a newer one now I think..

Hello,

My wedding was in November 2013. I had the complimentary package. I liked the all white decor! If you go to my gallery on my profile you can see what the set up looks like on the beach.

#1262 shmanderz

shmanderz
    • 108 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
    • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

Hi Everyone!
    I was in Mexico over Christmas/New Years and was able to visit Beach Palace on a site visit.  Mario Yam showed me and my fiance all around the hotel and to the various wedding ceremony and reception locations. It is absolutely beautiful!!  If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me.  I had a notepad with a millions things that I asked Mario so I was very thorough!! haha

#1263 beccafries

beccafries
    • 83 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

Are you having a small wedding or large Shmanderz??   I wanted answers about set up .... u have pics?

#1264 shmanderz

shmanderz
      • 108 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
      • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:54 AM

Are you having a small wedding or large Shmanderz??   I wanted answers about set up .... u have pics?

We have 30 guests booked.  Yes I have photos.  PM me your email and I can send them. Mario Yam was the one who did my site visit and he had a tablet full of photos from events and weddings and he gave me some really good info on what decor to order and how much of everything to order.  The space is not super huge but it definitely needs a bit of decor and lighting to define the space.  The two best tips Mario gave me was:  Dont skimp on the lighting and dont bother ordering a dance floor unless you are down on the beach.  He said just get the lights that shine down on the floor and save your self a bunch of money.

#1265 bride6

bride6
      • 31 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Did anyone choose to have their reception inside the Beach Palace? I'm getting some flack for having a DW in Cancun in June. UGGH!!! Please send me pics. I'm not able to do a site visit and I'm trying to get an idea for decor ideas.  My planner said the only way to get air conditioning, for the reception, is to have it in one of the meeting rooms. However, none of the rooms have a view of the ocean or lagoon. Help!!

#1266 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
        • 65 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

Could you please send me some of the pictures as well

We have 30 guests booked.  Yes I have photos.  PM me your email and I can send them. Mario Yam was the one who did my site visit and he had a tablet full of photos from events and weddings and he gave me some really good info on what decor to order and how much of everything to order.  The space is not super huge but it definitely needs a bit of decor and lighting to define the space.  The two best tips Mario gave me was:  Dont skimp on the lighting and dont bother ordering a dance floor unless you are down on the beach.  He said just get the lights that shine down on the floor and save your self a bunch of money.

#1267 NicoleLV

NicoleLV
        • 27 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationCancun

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hey Shmanderz I have a question about your onsite visit? Was it 3 nights and 4 days or 2 nights and 3 days?

We are having our onsite visit next month and I can't get a clear answer if its 2 nights or 3 nights. Hoping its the language barrier causing the issue

#1268 esahunnie

esahunnie
        • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

Any and all feedback about this resort would be a huge help!  We are considering getting married at this resort and would have 50-75 people attending the wedding.  Anyone have group rate pricing on July 2014?  Wedding package suggestions?  Anything at all that can help me right now :)

#1269 kather2008

kather2008
          • 40 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hi Past Brides!

Are two speakers necessary for the reception or is 1 speaker enough?

Thanks in advance!

-Katherine

Edited by kather2008, 18 January 2014 - 10:20 AM.

#1270 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

We had 40 people and one speaker worked just fine! :)

Hi Past Brides!

Are two speakers necessary for the reception or is 1 speaker enough?

Thanks in advance!

-Katherine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users