Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#211 Bride2012

Bride2012
  • Banned
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

She posted our full blog a couple of days ago!!! Its in my signature line, any brides getting married in the DR should definitely check her out!

#212 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

Celeste - those are AMAZING! I love how you went to so many different places, and the various views. She did a fantastic job. 

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

She posted our full blog a couple of days ago!!! Its in my signature line, any brides getting married in the DR should definitely check her out!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#213 breeburns

breeburns
    • 102 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

We really want to do the TTD - the photos are always gorgeous and artsy!
      Now just trying to save up for it lol....

#214 krsmith

krsmith
      • 528 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

Hey ladies!

We just got our TTD pictures back from Del Sol and I am in LOVE!!! Matt and Sol took us too a great secluded spot in Playa del Carmen where we did a bunch of pictures in the trees, beach, and cenote! I had a BLAST! 

Honestly, even though a TTD is not cheap, I HIGHLY recommend doing one. I can't tell you how much I look at mine and am just amazed at how great we look. When else in your life can you wear your dress again and have a little fun while a super talented photographer is making you look HOT HOT HOT!!! :)

Here are a few of my favorites!!

Kelly+Daniel_T_0048.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0061.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0102.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0151.jpg

#215 jolene028

jolene028
        • 588 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Hey ladies!

We just got our TTD pictures back from Del Sol and I am in LOVE!!! Matt and Sol took us too a great secluded spot in Playa del Carmen where we did a bunch of pictures in the trees, beach, and cenote! I had a BLAST! 

Honestly, even though a TTD is not cheap, I HIGHLY recommend doing one. I can't tell you how much I look at mine and am just amazed at how great we look. When else in your life can you wear your dress again and have a little fun while a super talented photographer is making you look HOT HOT HOT!!! :)

Kelly+Daniel_T_0048.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0061.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0102.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0151.jpg

Wow those are amazing you both look so good, something for you to look back at and remember exactly how you felt!!!

#216 MrsMclemore

MrsMclemore
        • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

looks fun. love the pics

#217 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Hey ladies!

Kelly+Daniel_T_0048.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0061.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0102.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0151.jpg

Kelly, I don't think it was your photographer making you look Super Hot...  I think we started at HOT and got HOTTTTTTTTNEEESSSSS!

Thanks for being such a fun client and for trusting our creative vision amiga!

#218 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
            • 215 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

So I went for it and TTD.  It was so much fun and well worth it.  I wore my wedding dress and it came out totally fine and cleaner then from the night before.  Heres a video my photographer did to help promote TTD.  I have no idea how I'm going to choose my favourite photos!! http://www.youtube.c...channel&list=UL  

Attached Files

#219 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

So I went for it and TTD.  It was so much fun and well worth it.  I wore my wedding dress and it came out totally fine and cleaner then from the night before.  Heres a video my photographer did to help promote TTD.  I have no idea how I'm going to choose my favourite photos!! http://www.youtube.c...channel&list=UL  

Congrats!!!! I watched the video and you looked aboslutely beautiful and the pictures are amazing. I can't wait for my TTD

#220 sashaispretty

sashaispretty
                • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Some photographers offer TTD sessions in their packages.  I would find out.  We did one too, and I loved every moment of it.  It was the day after our wedding, and I loved the connection I made with my hubby that day.  I have to say, it was kind of HOT.  You get to be sexy, and alluring, covered in water and sand.  It was just the two of us, and our photographers and it was so amazing.  I would do it again in a heartbeat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users