Sign in to follow this  
Teira1031

Teira's Planning Thread!!!! Long & pic heavy!

Everything looks great! your wedding is going to be so beautiful.  I love the color choice- it's really going to pop with the beach backdrop- so colorful. Congrats

wow i love your planning thread! I love your passport invitations and the Save the dates!!! I wanted to do that too but ran out of time.  So i just ended up ordering my invitations from paperdivas.  Everything looks beautiful!

i might be doing my hair like that too!! :)))

I'm soo excited for you!

Amazing!!! Love you passport invites and you cake!! Great job on putting everything together with so many personalized details!

Congrats!!!

This is fantastic! You did such a GREAT job planning everything! You look so beautiful in your dress! Congrats lady! I know your big day will be absolutely amazing! :) 

Thank you :) What size cake boxes do you have and where did you buy them from? ive been trying to figure out what size i need to get. here is the cake table sign template

Originally Posted by katelynn View Post

Love everything!! If you wouldnt mind could you send me your cake picutre frame as I have cake boxes too and a sign would be great!

cake table sign.docx

Teira- MY GOD everything looks amazing!!!!!! you're wedding is going to be beyond beautiful!!! I also have fuchsia and orange as my colors!!! Do you mind sharing your menu template?? msnwink.gif