Photo

Brandy's Planning Thread!!!!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#41 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:54 AM

Everything is AMAZING!! Wow! So inspirational!!! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!

#42 delgadot

delgadot
    • 284 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

OMG!!! I love it all!! Your attention to detail is truly amazing! You have inspired me in so many ways! Thank you so much!! Now I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding! Congrats!

#43 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

Brandy, everything is so beautiful. You are an amazing person and have been wonderful ever since all us April brides have started our planning. You have great taste and are spoiling all your guests with all your attention to detail. I hope that we do all stay in touch because you ladies have certainly helped me get through the last eight months sharing your ideas and contributions.

Here's to an amazing wedding week to you and your future husband! Congratulations!

And don't worry we won't be abandoning the April thread yet, we still have to plan all our AHR events!

#44 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
        • 296 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:04 AM

Brandy!  This is amazing!!!  Thank you so much for all of the inspiration and ideas.  Have an incredible time at your wedding!

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#45 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
          • 563 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Brandy this is amazing!  You have definitely inspired me with your great ideas that you have kindly shared all along in the April thread!  Looks like you will have a fairytale wedding VERY SOON....YEAH!!!

#46 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

You did a fabulous job on everything! Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!!!

I love all the work Rebecca did for you. She is doing my STDs and everything else I will need. This is such an inspiration now that I know she can do all this!!!  Congratulations!!!!

#47 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

Wow everything looks spectacular!!  Thanks so much for sharing all your great ideas!

#48 hutchets

hutchets
              • 195 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

I have one word Brandy - WOW!  You have done a fabulous job and inspired so many other brides to do things we may not have done to make it just that more memorable for guests.  Your attention to detail is remarkable.  Have a wonderful week and enjoy yourself to the fullest.

Theresa

Theresa
                Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#49 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

Everything's looking awesome Brandy! Nice and organized too. I love it. Have a great wedding, beautiful. I can't wait to hear about how amazing it is when you get back.

-Your fellow APRIL bride, Trista

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#50 kitty25967

kitty25967
                  • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

Brandy!  Absolutely perfect!  Every little detail has a personal touch!  I love it!  Just beautiful.  Your guests are going to be so impressed and have a wonderful time!  Best wishes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users