Photo

I have it narrowed down to two dresses, but it's such a tough decision! Opinions?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 starrysim

starrysim
  • 349 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

I've had such a tough time dress shopping, but now I have two top choices and I just can't decide!  They're both WTOO (love their dresses!), the one with the little flowers is Desdemona and the frilly one is Dulconee.  Desdemona was my first love, and the day I went to try it on a second time, I got the best associate EVER.  I tried on like 15 more dresses, and had the best time with my girlfriends.  The very last dress, the Dulconee, she took off the mannequin in the store window. It was going to be the last dress I tried on, I had no idea I would fall in love!  What do you guys think?  I asked another board, and they were tied 15-15 :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

2b.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
    • 210 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Oh wow they're 2 completely different dresses! The first one is very classic and girly whereas the second one is a little more fun and dramatic.  Personally, I think the 2nd one is more flattering on you- it shows your body frame better!

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

The 1st dress is very pretty but I must say, I love, love, love the 2nd dress. It's beautiful, flattering & looks great on you. 

#4 lesee

lesee
        • 320 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

Both very lovely dresses. #2 shows you off just that much more!!!!

#5 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

2 ;)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#6 richarsd

richarsd
            • 331 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

Oh wow, hands down #2!!! It hugs your body perfectly and the frills will look awesome in a destination setting :)

#7 star18

star18
              • 201 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:26 PM

ooohhh I like them both! Personally I like the style of #2 more but I agree that they both look really good on you. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. :)

#8 mrssylvester2b

mrssylvester2b
                • 33 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:23 PM

#2 is extra fabulous!
                  ~~August 10, 2011 ~~Beaches Turks & Caicos~~
                  13 year courtship, 22 month engagement :)

#9 morgan7

morgan7
                  • 219 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

im going to break with what everyone else is saying because i actually really like #1! that is my personal opinion though, you need to go with what feels right. What can you see yourself wearing on your big day? which one do you think would make his drop even more (because they are both stunning)

#10 starrysim

starrysim
                    • 349 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by morgan7 

im going to break with what everyone else is saying because i actually really like #1! that is my personal opinion though, you need to go with what feels right. What can you see yourself wearing on your big day? which one do you think would make his drop even more (because they are both stunning)

Well, I can definitely see myself wearing #1, I've gotten pretty attached to it.  I JUST found #2 yesterday, so it's kind of new, I'm still wrapping my head around it.  It feels like I'm cheating on #1 a bit.  As for my fiance - he's seen all my dress pics and he loves them both.  He was encouraging me to get #1 before, even though I was holding back because it was out of my price range.  But the boutique I went to last night - both dresses are about the same price, and totally within my budget!  Stupid other store had the same dress for $300 more!  And the service was amazing too at the last store.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users