• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5371 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
  • Site Supporter
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by leenancy 

Hi friends! Just got back from Mexico. The wedding was wonderful! There were small things that didn't go perfectly, but all in all, it was a success! We had a blast. We won't get pro pics for awhile but Gonzalo was fabulous and I'll share as soon as I get them! Kudos too to the wonderful Sara Tamargo. I will write reviews as soon as possible.

I'm very interested to hear what went right, and what things didn't go perfectly.  Congrats.  Looking forward to the review.

#5372 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
    • Site Supporter
    • 261 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

Reposting for more info:
      Anyone?
      We're considering Arrecifes (sp?) or Palapa Fragata. I know that Arrecifes has an outside area that is semi-private. I'm concerned that it will be really hot (dinner starting at 6 or 6:30) and that it will be too MEAT oriented (we have at least one vegetarian/fish eater). I don't know much about Palapa Fragata, I have heard the seafood is good but have no idea if it would be good for a dinner "reception". Thoughts or advice?
      I think we'll just use the cocktail hour for our first dance, and go to the disco after dinner.
      Thanks!

Palapa Fragata is an outdoor open air restarant location.  If you are concerned about it being too hot, I would stick with Arrecifes.  They at least have indoor seating if its too warm outside.

#5373 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
      • 130 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

Congratulations!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful wedding. Can't wait for the review :D

Hi friends! Just got back from Mexico. The wedding was wonderful! There were small things that didn't go perfectly, but all in all, it was a success! We had a blast. We won't get pro pics for awhile but Gonzalo was fabulous and I'll share as soon as I get them! Kudos too to the wonderful Sara Tamargo. I will write reviews as soon as possible.

Jamie, I saw a little peak of you and your group taking pictures on the beach. You looked beautiful!! I can't wait to hear about the rest.

#5374 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
        • 89 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.!  I'm glad to hear your wedding was wonderful and hope the small things didn't put a damper on things.  I'm looking forward to reading your review.

467729_10150913630849477_1905833766_o.jpg

Jamie, I saw a little peak of you and your group taking pictures on the beach. You looked beautiful!! I can't wait to hear about the rest.

#5375 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

CONGRATS!!!!!!  YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! 

467729_10150913630849477_1905833766_o.jpg

#5376 summer12

summer12
            • Site Supporter
            • 156 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hey ladies (and gents).  Just a quick note to say I'm leaving for Mexico TOMORROW!!  Yikes- I can't believe it's already my turn!! Yipeee!!

#5377 Renewing32

Renewing32
              • 161 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hey ladies (and gents).  Just a quick note to say I'm leaving for Mexico TOMORROW!!  Yikes- I can't believe it's already my turn!! Yipeee!!:cheers:

Congrats and I'm sure it will be wonderful!
                Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5378 Renewing32

Renewing32
                • 161 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

Does anyone have an idea for gifts other than the OOTBs?
                  Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5379 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

Yay, Yay, Yay.....safe travels and a blessed wedding to you! 

Originally Posted by summer12 

Hey ladies (and gents).  Just a quick note to say I'm leaving for Mexico TOMORROW!!  Yikes- I can't believe it's already my turn!! Yipeee!!

#5380 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

Anything can be a gift really!  Why not focus on a gift based on your theme and/or how you and hubby met, your favorite place etc.. 

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

Does anyone have an idea for gifts other than the OOTBs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users