Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4781 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
  • Site Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Safe travels and best wishes on your entire trip!!! Can't wait to see how it all goes for you!! Have a great time!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

To all the ladies getting married this week, I wish you safe travels & the wedding of your dreams!!! Congrats
    Hopefully we can meet up to at least say hi. We will be staying on the Nizuc side.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#4782 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
    • Site Supporter
    • 201 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Do you know how far this gazebo/terrace is from the Nizuc side? We have both of these areas reserved for our wedding and I was just informed that our party is booked at Nizuc. Just wondering how far our guest will have to trek.

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

And here is a better photo of that Terrace that is right near the Bugambilia Gazebo:

IMG_2153.JPG

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#4783 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
      • 61 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

mpweddingplan, thanks for the pics! mrsjdh2b, I believe the Bugambilia gazebo is on the nizuc side. If I am wrong and it's technically "Sunrise", it's at least between nizuc and Sunrise. If you look at this map: http://www.palaceres...P_map975c86.pdf you can see it, labeled as #36.

#4784 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
        • 89 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

Congratulations and have a safe and wonderful trip!  I can't wait to hear all about how your wedding turns out! 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

To all the ladies getting married this week, I wish you safe travels & the wedding of your dreams!!! Congrats
          Hopefully we can meet up to at least say hi. We will be staying on the Nizuc side.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4785 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
          • Site Supporter
          • 261 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Do you know how far this gazebo/terrace is from the Nizuc side? We have both of these areas reserved for our wedding and I was just informed that our party is booked at Nizuc. Just wondering how far our guest will have to trek.

All 3 of the Gazebos (Bugambilia, Tucan and the Catholic are located in the Nizuc Section of Moon Palace.  Depending on which building your room block is in, your walk could be very short or sort of long...but the map that LurkerDan posted should give you an idea of general locations.

#4786 summer12

summer12
            • Site Supporter
            • 156 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Quick question- if I am getting married at 6:00 do you think 2:00 would be a good time for hair/makeup appointments?  Or is that too late?  I just don't want to get too early and end up messing it up before the wedding

#4787 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

My appt is at 10:30, but we are starting getting ready pics around noon when we are done at the salon.  My wedding is at 4pm. 

#4788 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

Luckily you said something because I wasn't going to schedule my hair appointment til 12ish for my 4pm ceremony!! thanks shanna!!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

My appt is at 10:30, but we are starting getting ready pics around noon when we are done at the salon.  My wedding is at 4pm. 

#4789 summer12

summer12
                • Site Supporter
                • 156 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

Yeah I was thinking 2 might be too late, but I also don't want to sit in a room all day watching time tick by because I'm ready too early... maybe I'll do 1. 

#4790 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hey ladies! I'm here at Moon Palace and it is fabulous! I had my meeting with Claudia today and she was very sweet and had all the information correct and all taken care of what we talked about. I left everything in her hands and I'm positive it will be fine! Cant wait for our wedding Friday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users