If money was no object...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 dominiqueamber

• 923 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:45 AM

Hehe...5 month honeymoon...sounds great but I've been on some week long vatactions that were too long..I think i'd rather have a mini honeymoon for about a week once every 3 months for a year :)

#12 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

If money were no object, I would have quit my job to be at home planning our wedding instead of 2000 miles away from FI. We would be flying everyone down and I would have had a custom made dress by a designer. Maybe even find a resort or island that we could have all to ourselves.

#13 delgadot

• 284 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:17 AM

Oh I love this question...my list would be forever long...but if I had to choose one thing it would definitely be to provide an all expense paid trip for our families and friends to come to the wedding!!

#14 MrsJones2Be

• 311 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

If money were no object I would pay for all my guests to come to my wedding. I would have a longer honeymoon and rent an island for us to host our wedding on.

MRS JONES 2 BE!

#15 Sallee

• 255 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

I would pay for all our friends and family to be there.....

I would definately upgrade the room to the jacuzzi suite.....

I would have the best photographer ever there for the whole day ....... and hire a videographer for the ceremony.........

I would buy my FI a brietling as his wedding gift......

I would go to the Maldives for our honeymoon and Thailand for our 1 yr anniversary.........

I would upgrade the flowers and decorations and hire a band ...........

I would have an AHR ..............

I could go on ....lol

#16 greysgirl

• 370 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:48 PM

We would pay for all of our friends and family to travel with us....

We'd get married in Bora Bora and rent out all of the over water bungalos....

We'd take a month-long honeymoon;)....

#17 LisaandJeff

• 296 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

I'd hire Jack Johnson to play our first song as a surprise to my FI, pay for everyone to fly first class down to Cabo, rent out the entire resort, and fly in a steel drum band to play every day by the pool.  :)

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#18 CanadianLindsey

• 284 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

Besides paying for all our guests trip, I would have bought my new hubby the gold version of his silver wedding ring he loves so much(it was $6K to get in gold!)

And I would have hired a videographer too as we cannot remember much of our ceremony, it went so fast! 

#19 steponmyknee

• 115 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

I would have paid for all of my guests to fly first class, top-floor suites at the hotel for everyone, and our honeymoon would have been longer.

#20 11-11-11Bride

• Banned
                    • 140 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

Its fun to dream isn't it/?!?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users