Sign in to follow this  
Pixie36

Wedding Present for your Husband-To-Be

I'm having friend docorate our bedroom with roses and wine when we come home from the honeymoon...so we can continue the honeymoon...LOL. Also planning boudoir pics album.

I was going to get him a motorcyle (a cheap one) but he found out and freaked out about how much money we were going to spend on each other, so I am not sure if we are going to give each other presents anymore. It is an ongoing debate

I love the BD idea but my boyfriend would be very upset over someone else taking those kinds of photos--- even if it were a female. He has actually talked about that with me before. Maybe i can learn to take them myself? I think the only other thing he would wish for would be a jet ski. ugh!

I have decided to get the love of my life a gift certificate for a tattoo place. He wants to cover up a tattoo he has on his chest....what better way to remember the start of our wedded days together with a fresh tattoo!cheers.gif

Originally Posted by BeachBound2011 View Post

I'm getting mine a laptop.  It may seem totally impersonal, but he would love it - he's always stealing mine and is totally a wannabe computer nerd!

That was my gift too for him when we had out wedding. He like it very much. Now we'll never have to share one laptop anymore because he had already one.