Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

Happy Wedding Day Cassie!

i hope your day is everything you ever dreamed of! cant wait to see pics!

welcome to the 7-11 club! everyone knows that july 11 brides are the bestest :) (me, katrina, geralyn, etc!)

Happy Wedding Day Cassie!! I hope everything is perfect for you and that you have a wonderful vacation as well!! Can't wait to see pics when you return :) :)

Congrats on being a Mrs!!! love.gif

Happy wedding day my love! I have loved hearing all about your planning process and watching you pull your day together so quickly! You are going to be such a sweet and beautiful bride! I am so so sorry I couldn't make it, I really am missing out! I cannot wait to hear all about it!

I have no doubts that it will be such a special day for you!

Congrats MRS!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY, CASSIE!!! Welcome to the "Mrs." club!!

So, I already posted on your facebook wall, but you just can't wish somebody well too many times, now can you?! wink.gif

I'm SURE YOUR DAY is going to be totally MAGICAL and you're going to be the gorgeous belle of the bridal ball! I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing pics of your in your fabulous "Chardonnay" Maggie gown -- you're going to look stunning!

CONGRATULATIONS on the Big Day finally arriving and I KNOW all of your hard work and planning will pay off in spades on this, your WEDDING DAY! :)