Photo

Bump me to first class Please :)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 midnight24

midnight24
  • 754 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:24 AM

haha...i wish! we flew air transat and they had so many brides/wedding parties on the flight it would of been impossible to accommodate all of us.

i had to put my dress in the overhead bin (it stated on their website they have no closets so i prepared for that). no one else put anything in that compartment or on top of it so that was good.

i have to say though for air transat the airplane was huge, there seemed to be more legroom than usual, the food was better and they even had a complimentary wine on both flights.

#22 spicytuna

spicytuna
    • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

i flew down to LA to buy my wedding dress and we were lucky enough to get bumped to first class on the way back because they *thought* we were getting married. hope we have the same good luck for the wedding in sept!

#23 lisa203

lisa203
      • 681 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

I'm hoping to score and upgrade :) Good luck ladies!

#24 Tissey

Tissey
        • 172 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

I have three friends that were bumped up to first class for their honeymoons, so I'm hoping I'll get the same treatment. =)

#25 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
          • 217 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

I am hoping to get bumped for my wedding flights and just using points for my honeymoon trip since it is a much longer flight.  Fingers crossed for everyone though and thanks for the pointers!

#26 niajs

niajs
            • 214 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

I would really love to get an upgrade, but I'm afraid of taking the risk and waiting. Our flight to Australia is 24 hours long, so it would be great to go 1st. I do have a load of miles though, so it may be better to cash them in now and use the "hoping" for an upgrade for the honeymoon!

#27 harkatea

harkatea
              • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

I'm really hoping for this, but probably not since we're going across the ocean

#28 aaronlori

aaronlori
                • 159 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

I'm flying with AC Vacations this summer. Hope this same thing happens to  us. I love first class! :) I am not known for my luck however so I am sure I wil be sitting in our regular seats.

Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 

We booked through Air Canada Vacations and we were automatically bumped up to First Class for both flights. Since we are booking with a large group...they bumped us up. As a bonus both my parents and my brother have upgraded as well (for a fee)! Good luck with it!

#29 AwayDC

AwayDC
                  • 155 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

That's great! I'm booking through AC Vacations and really hope the same happens to us :)

#30 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 154 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:08 PM

I booked my wedding in October 2011 with AC Vacations. Their policy is once you have ten bodies confirmed - they upgrade you to 2 first class seats. If you hit 20 bodies booked - they give you 4 first class seats. We are very fortunate that we have 27 bodies confirmed...so first class here we come!

Originally Posted by aaronlori 

I'm flying with AC Vacations this summer. Hope this same thing happens to  us. I love first class! :) I am not known for my luck however so I am sure I wil be sitting in our regular seats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users