Help! Which gift is better for Bridesmaid!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

I would say the jewelry box as well. I personally would not use those wine glasses very much.. except for maybe a few times at the cottage and I usually prefer plastic there.
    Just IMHO!

#12 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

I really like the glasses. I think they are really unique!

#13 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

I would say the jewelry boxes, too. I actually was planning on doing jewelry boxes, as well. I am planning to get them the jewelry and thought the box was a perfect match!

#14 dayna_123

• 178 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

They are both such nice ideas! Those etsy glasses are super cute! I'm totally stuck on bridesmaid gifts, they are all so different!

#15 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:36 PM

I like the idea of giving the jewelery boxes. The wine glasses are great but I know personally I wouldn't really use them. The jewelery box is a bit more practical and it's a keepsake they can keep forever.

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#16 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

love the glasses all of them!

#17 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

I like the wine glasses, but I received a couple of similar ones as gifts and have yet to use them. When I have a glass of wine I reach for the classic (clear) glasses. I'm worried about being able to throw them in the dishwasher, so they just sit on my shelf. Love the idea, but I think the jewelry box is more practical and will get more use.

Married July 16, 2009
                Aventura Cove Palace Resort
                Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#18 rdsjcr

• 224 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

I love your wine glasses- making each of them personally for each of the girls... CUTE!

#19 MDLady

• 433 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

The glasses look like lots of fun but I agree with the rest, jewelry boxes are much more practical and will last a very long time.

#20 Island Bride

Island Bride
                    • 330 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:21 PM

Wow! Thank you so much ladies! I really think the jewelry boxes would be better and its something they can have forever and every time they look at them they'll remember my wedding, but I just cant resist cuz those wine glasses are so adorable! We planned on getting the guys beer mugs with their names in them so I thought the wine glasses would match but all in all, I think im going to order the jewelry boxes! Since one of my bridesmaids is doing my makeup (for free) I was thinking of maybe just getting her one of them (or maybe all 3!) I think she would really love it. And also, with the traveling.. I'm driving so no planes for me (I'm getting married in South Florida and I live in Central Florida) but 2 of the bridesmaids would be traveling by plane home and I would be scared they would get broke. They would probably just toss the wine glasses under their beds and never use them, but god are they ever cute! I really appreciate all your opinions! You've helped me come to what I think is my final opinion -JEWELRY BOXES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users