Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#31 isa2214

isa2214
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

I just got my prices yesterday friday and it's $1450.00 for a week leaving on saturday April 2, 2011. I am really happy with that price for my guests as I was expecting more.

#32 ladebug577

ladebug577
    • 20 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hey girls!

I am a April 8 2011 bride! I will getting married at Our Lucaya in Grand bahamas island! I will also have started dress shopping and I really thought it was going to be a painful experience...but I have loved every second of it so far! I am going again when my girls from our of town get down here in two weeks. Cant wait!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Lauren

#33 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
      • 521 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

Oh wow- how did I not see this thread? I'm getting married at Rockhouse in Negril, Jamaica April 30, 2011! Supposed to be working on Save the Dates this weekend...

#34 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
        • 631 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by roxmysockz
          Oh nooooo I just read a review saying it rained for 2 and half days during their trip in April!!!

I cant imagine flying all my friends and family somewhere for a beach wedding then having to get married indoors!!
          I went in April 8-12 in 2007 and it rained maybe twice. But it is basically a quick rain shower for 5-10 minutes then it blew away and you would have never known it rained. The weather was amazing, not too hot yet and the water was just the right temperature to be refreshing when you snorkel or swim (I don't get in cold water).
          Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
          At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
          25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#35 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
          • 418 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ladebug577
            Hey girls!

I am a April 8 2011 bride! I will getting married at Our Lucaya in Grand bahamas island! I will also have started dress shopping and I really thought it was going to be a painful experience...but I have loved every second of it so far! I am going again when my girls from our of town get down here in two weeks. Cant wait!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Lauren
            I'm April 8th too!!
            I went in April 8-12 in 2007 and it rained maybe twice. But it is basically a quick rain shower for 5-10 minutes then it blew away and you would have never known it rained. The weather was amazing, not too hot yet and the water was just the right temperature to be refreshing when you snorkel or swim (I don't get in cold water).

Oh ok thanks as long as it isnt an all day thing thats my worry! x

#36 jlerv

jlerv
            • 24 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hello everyone! Good to see some other April 2011 brides--I was beginning to think I was way ahead of the game (and that would be completely out of character seeing as I'm the biggest procrastinator ever!). We're getting married on April Fool's Day next year at Secrets Maroma Resort in Riviera Maya.

I sent out my save the dates and have been looking at photographers, invites, and dresses but mostly just browsing. How far along is everyone else?

#37 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
              • 210 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Hi Ladies! I'm an April 2011 bride as well! So glad I found this thread! We have reserved our date and time for the ceremony and just got the 2011 rates from our TA! So now it's time to start booking!! Very exciting! We're keeping it small at the actual wedding, but then having a reception at home for everyone that can't make it. I see that a lot of you girls have sent out STD's already, I was actually not planning on doing this but now I'm wondering if that was a bad decision?!? What are your thoughts?

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!
                Brooke

#38 kball21

kball21
                • Site Supporter
                • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

I tried dresses on for the first time this weekend, soooo much fun! :) What is the norm. for when you should have ordered your dress by?

#39 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
                  • 631 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

Someone asked what we all have done so far, so here's where I stand.
                    Deposit on date at resort.
                    Deposit w/ TA Jill for booking.
                    Wedding dress purchased (will get altered later, it's too long).
                    STDs mailed (except a few I don't have addresses for).
                    Reserved hall for AHR.
                    AHR dress purchased (wearing THE dress awhile, then changing).
                    Booked AHR photographer.

Soon to do..
                    Deposit on photographer (thinking Octavio Montes, can get me cd of pics before leaving Mexico).
                    Meet with cake people.
                    Work on DIY boarding pass invites.
                    Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
                    At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
                    25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#40 celestial419

celestial419
                    • 198 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:45 AM

Just sent out STD for April 25 RPRM. When are you gals sending out your actual invites?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users