Sign in to follow this  
Amymarie

Hot Yoga - Fastest results

I think I am going to try this a little closer to my wedding. I only have about 2 months to go though. It is expensive around here as well .... I think about $12 per class, but if it's going to get me amazing results, I am all for it!

I just started hot yoga last week and LOVE IT!!! I go to Moksha yoga and have fallen in love with it. I love how I feel at the end of class and I've never sweat so much in my life...makes me feel like I'm cleaning out all my pores!

Do any of you notice results in the mirrow? Does it tone you good? I've been a marathon runner and when I'm not training I lift heavy to add muscle, but I'm looking for the tone now that my wedding is coming up. Do you see results? And after how many sessions/weeks? Thanks girls!

Definitely sounds like something that I would want to try! Unfortunately the Moksha isn't offered anywhere in Texas, and the Bikram's is horribly expensive... $20 per session is a little to much for me.

I did read that the rooms are only about 105F, so it's about that hot outside now. Maybe I'll just get a yoga video and sit outside around 3pm, lol

Oh well, good luck ladies!

I am in a 5 month crunch now! I was keeping busy with Zumba and soccer for a while and took a break the past month (not by choice) so now I have to gear up again! This sounds like a good one - I'm definitely going to research places in CT.

OMG-did hot yoga for the first time last week. Didn't know that I could ever sweat that much....dripping for elbow sweat! Awesome, awesome--high for hours after. Going tomorrow again! $14 a class--adds up! The studio I went to recommends 8-10 beginners classes (temp not higher than 85f) when first starting out. Give a try!

I am a bikram fan! I love it. Make me feel sooo amazing! Just get through the first few classes and you will love it. Go often and it becomes lots easier. XOXO

I have heard of hot yoga, I had a co worker who was 50+ and looked better than me because of it! LOL She swears by it. I joined a pole fitness class too, I have heard all kinds of people say that its a lot of fun and you will get your abs in shape in no time! I will let you know, classes start the end of July.