Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rus

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

Recommended Posts

DO NOT DO THIS!!!
 

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 View Post

I'm starting the "Special K Challenge" on Wednesday.  The program claims to have you lose 15 lbs in 2 weeks but I am not expecting those results.  I'm hoping to lose 5 and get in a better eating routine. We'll see how it goes!

 

Has anyone else tried this??



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

 

I am very frustrated today. I ate like a normal person for 5 days and I have gained 4 lbs! This is ridiculous! msncry.gif

 

I wish I could just be fat and happy.

Azadeh! Don´t say you would rather be fat and happy! You will be fantastic on your wedding day...just keep trying! A little effort every day goes a long way! Check your food intake and your calorie burning!! msnparty.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

 

DO NOT DO THIS!!!

 

 

 

 

I agree! little by little goes a long way! watch your food and exercise! There´s no secret to it!!cheers.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also trying to lose about 15lbs before my December 2011 wedding...I cut white carbs/flour and all unnatural sugar (sugar not found in fruit and veggies) out of my diet. I have done this before and easily lost weight! It's just sticking to it that is so difficult as I am a glutton for all things sugary. Any other advice for exercising I'd love to hear!

 

Tori

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to lose 5-10 more pounds by the end of next month :(  I was doing REALLY well until I had a REALLY crappy dress fitting. I looked like i was fricking prego. The bad thing is that I lost 10lbs already so in my mind I was looking goooood. My thoughts were crushed at the fitting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


So I re- looked into this and I was mistaken... It's 6lbs in 2 weeks which is MUCH more reasonable!!  (I have no idea how the heck I came up with 15lbs- maybe I had that number set in my head.)   It makes more sense nowembarrassed.gif

Originally Posted by fmichelle View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 View Post

I'm starting the "Special K Challenge" on Wednesday.  The program claims to have you lose 15 lbs in 2 weeks but I am not expecting those results.  I'm hoping to lose 5 and get in a better eating routine. We'll see how it goes!

 

Has anyone else tried this??



That claim sounds a little unreasonable, not to mention unhealthy. Since a pound of fat is 3500 calories, that would mean that by eating their diet you're burning 3750 more per day than you are consuming. I think your goal of five pounds is much more reasonable, only burning 1250 more calories per day than you're consuming. Have you done any calculations for you BMR which tells you how many calories you burn per day just based on your height, weight, and typical daily activities? There are a lot of online calculators for that.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand your frustration with gaining weight and the scale.

 

No matter what all of us say sometimes iT just........."SUX"".....SOMETIMES...

 

BUT we all know we have these days..........and they will pass!!  But its OK to feel like that knowing that tomorrow is another day and you wont always feel like that!!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the kind words. You are right, today is a new day.

 

This morning my FI looked at me and mentioned that I look fit and my workouts are making a difference :) 

Best motivation ever!

 

Originally Posted by NEMMERZ View Post

I can understand your frustration with gaining weight and the scale.

 

No matter what all of us say sometimes iT just........."SUX"".....SOMETIMES...

 

BUT we all know we have these days..........and they will pass!!  But its OK to feel like that knowing that tomorrow is another day and you wont always feel like that!!

 

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Awe, that's awesome!!  It's always great when people notice the changes.  It's sometimes hard for us to see them ourselves since we look at ourselves each and every day!

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

Thank you for the kind words. You are right, today is a new day.

 

This morning my FI looked at me and mentioned that I look fit and my workouts are making a difference :) 

Best motivation ever!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


great compliment and from the best person it could come from ;)
 

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

Thank you for the kind words. You are right, today is a new day.

 

This morning my FI looked at me and mentioned that I look fit and my workouts are making a difference :) 

Best motivation ever!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×