Finally decided on my bouquet....

Well, after much debate back and forth, I finally decided to use silk flowers for my bouquet. When it came down to it, as much as I adore real flowers, I just couldn't justify spending all that money on real ones. I wouldn't be able to do anything with it after the wedding as we'll be on St. John for two weeks. :)

I stumbled upon this floral website, Silk Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers, and Floral Supplies and they have some of the best pricing I've seen so far. I went with real touch flowers and I'll put together my bouquet, as well as 2 small ones for my mother and FMIL. Here's the look I'm going for....hopefully it'll turn out nice!

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taghan -- what a GLORIOUS CHOICE! I heart stargazer lillies, too! wink.gif

And maybe I'm biased since I am using Real Touch silk flowers also, but I think it's the smarter, more cost-effective way to go (not to mention your bouquet will look as beautiful on your 10 year anniversary as it did on your wedding day!)

Congratulations on making a decision I think you will be very happy with in the long run, and your flowers are going to be gorgeous!