Photo

warning*DO NOT purchase from HeatherCollins85!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:01 AM

Wow thats horrible. Thanks for telling us so that we can steer clear of her. Hope you get it resolved... Def try working with your bank. They helped me out on an issue just like this

#12 TheOneDay

TheOneDay
    • 59 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:25 AM

I almost ordered from her this weekend! Thank you for the post!!

#13 btn1091

btn1091
      • 180 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:43 AM

So sorry to hear about this!! Not sure if you have already done so...but you should post this in the invite area so that others can see it too!! I will not purchase from this woman ... thank you!

#14 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by future_mrs2010
          I have not. How can I get a hold of them?
          Here is Sarah's link

Sproullie Designs - Home

And Ana

Ana de Roux {Custom Invitations, Stationery & Design}

#15 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
          • 821 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:55 PM

That is UNACCEPTABLE!! So sorry you are having to deal with that! I would definitely contact your bank...maybe they can credit your account or something. I have never ordered off Etsy but have found some cute stuff lately. Situations like yours make me nervous about those sites though!! GOOD LUCK!! And like Tammy said, karma is a bitch!

#16 Sheree10

Sheree10
            • 1,026 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

Sorry to hear what happened to you. Maybe this post will prevent this from happening to someone else.
              http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#17 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

I sell on etsy, (as you already know:)) so check a few different things. Do you have the order number from etsy in your email? They always send an email when you purchase something, that might be an easier way to track it down. YOu can also search her sold items too, maybe it will show up in there too!

As far as paypal going too, you might have to adjust the search, sometimes it only shows a month but you can usually go back much further too.

Hopefully that might help :)

#18 MayaLove

MayaLove
                • 369 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

I'm very sorry that happened to you!
                  I Googled her Etsy name to get her link and this is just one of the things I found: Groff's Graphic & Personalized User Reviews - Naples, NY 14512 - Citysearch Not good at all. Maybe you can leave your review on there as well.

I hope you can get everything sorted out and get your money back!
                  Jenna & Chris
                  Soon to have a lifetime supply of donuts.
                  My BDW Blog

#19 Flasong

Flasong
                  • 340 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Wow, that is unbelievable! I like shopping on Etsy and I know alot of brides on this forum do too! Follow the advice from the other brides and let us know how it all works out. That is a bunch of crap what she did!!!

#20 jesmcan

jesmcan
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

WOW!! I really cannot believe that people would get away with this either. I am so sorry you had to go through this. Def call your bank. They keep your bank statements for 7 months so you will be able to see the charge on there. Once you get it call PayPal. I did this before and PayPal was very helpful but I did have to fax them over the statement. I just whited information that I did not want them to see. I also faxed over a letter from the manager at my bank. Let us know what happens. She will get whats coming to her, karma can be a you know what.
                      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users