Sign in to follow this  
*Meagan*

warning*DO NOT purchase from HeatherCollins85!

DO NOT Purchase anything from HeatherCollins85 on etsy. Also known as GroffsGraphics. This is my way of leaving her the negative feedback she deserves.

I am truly disappointed at her lack of customer service and care.

Here is the story:

Back in JULY I ordered gorgeous “will you be my bridesmaid?â€, “maid of honor†and “flower girl†cards. We spoke through email a lot and I went through the entire personalization process etc. Finally she gets everything correct and the way I would like it in september and she says I will be in touch when they ship. I didnt contact her bc I didnt want to bother her.

Last week (October-almost 3.5 months later) rolls around and she emails me asking,â€if I liked the cards.†I respond, "I have not received the cards" and I never got a tracking number from her. We go back and forth with emails. She sends the tracking number. I track it. It says on 9.16.09 the post office was notified of a shipment but never received the item. They have no receipt of ever receiving the item and there is no proof she actually brought it to the post office! She says since they sent it. It is out of their hands. And there is nothing they can or will do!

She wont reprint, refund..nothing! I say how much would it cost to re purchase these, she responds saying she can not help me they are booked until february!!!! I write her back pretty upset and not understanding how she could not even re print these items for me. I am a paying customer. She can not squeeze me back in?! STUPID B****!!!

I filed a complaint with etsy, they have done nothing. I went to file a claim and problem with paypal and there is no longer a receipt of payment on my paypal. There is also no receipt of the purchase of my items on etsy anymore! I can not even leave her the negative feedback she deserves. I do not understand how everything is gone off of etsy. Is there a way for her to delete it on etsy? I am soo extremely upset and pissed off . It is making me nuts. I can not believe she took my money, I have no cards and now there is nothing to be done about it.

Sorry to vent. But I can not stand that people actually do this to people and get away with it. I have never had a single problem on etsy. I LOVE etsy! And now this just puts a bad taste in my mouth. Thanks for listening!

I' am so sorry you are dealing with this. I wish I had some helpful advise but instead I'll just say that Karma will kick her in the @$$ one day.

Have you tried to contact Sarah or Ana from our forum in helping you fill this order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
I' am so sorry you are dealing with this. I wish I had some helpful advise but instead I'll just say that Karma will kick her in the @$$ one day.

Have you tried to contact Sarah or Ana from our forum in helping you fill this order?
I have not. How can I get a hold of them?

Not cool at all. I hope everyone sees this before they order ANYTHING from her! Not a good way to run business. The worst customer you could piss off is a future bride!

How horrible! I am so sorry this happened to you if budget is a concern there are tons of DIY templates here! I can't believe all your payment info is gone either. I would forward to her emails of your post so she is aware of what is going on. Maybe she will change her attitude if she knew how many brides are well aware of her tricks. I would also print screen responses so she sees how other brides feel about this type of treatment. Big hugs your way, I can't believe how unethical some business have become.

I'm so sorry this happened to you sad.gif....did you pay by a credit card or bank account through paypal? if so you can refute it on there...I had a paypal issue and they wouldn't do anything but luckilly my credit card protected me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I'm so sorry this happened to you sad.gif....did you pay by a credit card or bank account through paypal? if so you can refute it on there...I had a paypal issue and they wouldn't do anything but luckilly my credit card protected me.
It was with my debit card through paypal. But now somehow it disappeared off of off my paypal account?! Im going to contact my bank tuesday! And see what we can d about it.

Wow that's horrible. What a b*tch! Thanks for posting, and you should still leave her negative feedback just in case someone doesn't see this post. Sorry & good luck and I'm sure whatever you end up with will be BETTER.