Finally Finished! My Semi-DIY Invitations with PICS!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Christie!!! You totally outdid yourself! I'm such a huge fan of details and you really covered everything and it's very unique!! You should be proud because those are amazing!! I'd totally RSVP yes if I got one of those babies! :)
Amy....girl, you know I love you! wink.gif THANKS so much for your enthusiasm and for noticing that I really DID try to put a lot of thought and attention into the details! Let me tell you, I was beside myself more excitement than any normal woman should have when I found those damn stamps on Zazzle, too! I felt a sense of victory I don't really think I can convey in words, really.....and if that makes me "matchy-matchy", then so be it and that is a title I will wear with pride, you know?! woot2.gif

Oh, and to Jessica -- if you love the paper, I wanted to say it was only $6.79 for a pack of 100 sheets, so it was only a little over $9.00 with shipping (I thought I'd mention it just in case they don't carry it in your local Office Max store) so you don't have to go on a wild goose chase looking for it!

And HUGS to all of my other super-sweet BDW sisters for chiming in and making me feel really proud of my efforts and the end result!