Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

I’m back, I’m married, and everything was FABULOUS!!!

I know this is a little late, but this forum just has soo much info to go through! Which is great!

Anyway....

Wow!! Congrats!! Everything looked AMAZING! What great fun! I wish I would've seen seen this thread before making arrangements to get married at Dreams Tulum..oh well. Love the pics! Fantastic!

Marie Sam - I wanted to thank you for the information on Jenn at Turtle Bay Cafe. I did contact and decided to have her coordinate my daughters wedding. We will be leaving next week. Again, thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny61 View Post
Marie Sam - I wanted to thank you for the information on Jenn at Turtle Bay Cafe. I did contact and decided to have her coordinate my daughters wedding. We will be leaving next week. Again, thanks for your help!
Marny, I'm so excited for you and your daughter!!! You guys will have a wonderful time, I'm sure of it.

So glad Jenn was able to help you ~ just remember to let her handle all the stressful moments and you guys enjoy and soak in the rest! Can't wait to see the pictures wink.gif

Best wishes to your daughter and her soon-to-be hubby, I'm sure everything will be fabulous cheers.gif