Sarah, Edyta & Tammy

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
  • Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:39 PM

The 3 of them got together at Sarah`s wedding oh and I forgot to mention that Tammy`s baby is on the way.

Sarah reminded me to take the photo of the star that a few of the girls are now using from this forum. I also saw the star on another wedding but I cant remember whos wedding it was.

Edyta had gotten married 4 days before Sarah and Karla (not present) got married 2 days before Sarah. I will post a slideshow of Karlas wedding very soon. and sarah`s wedding too.

Too bad I did not have time to be with them a day after the wedding or something like that, I was really busy those days.

Juan

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#2 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
    • Banned
    • 130 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:47 PM

And I forgot to mention that on the day after the wedding we found Edyta very close to where we would be taking the photos of Sarah & Jeff on the horses.

She was just having fun and getting some sun! same thing I would be doing.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:54 PM

Yay! The starfish pic turned out awesome- these look great Juan! Can't wait to see the rest!

It was so much fun having Tammy & Edyta there (and their hubbies of course!). I've said it before, but it was just like getting together with old friends.
        They are such sweet girls!

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:24 PM

Oooh those pics are so great!!!!!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:30 PM

Juan, thanks for posting these...too bad we didnt have more time to chat with you...the TTD pics you took of sarah and jeff are amazing!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

I love the pics of the girls hugging on the beach, you captured the genuine happiness Edyta felt for Sarah.

Kelly~

#7 ajncooter

ajncooter
            • 983 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

awesome pictures!

#8 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

such amazing pics juan! do you guys all want to come back for my wedding?hmmmmmm?
                Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#9 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

What a fun reunion!! You 3 are so beautiful!!
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#10 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

lol those are awesome, amazing, beautiful!!!! it made my day seeing those on here...Juan their beautiful, I love the starfish bouquet pic, the first one of the 3 of us and the one of me and Sarah hugging. Thanks so much for taking those

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users