Sign in to follow this  
marise

Whats your favorite drink?

ok I looked up a Miami Vice for the ingredients and it seems the same as a Lava Flow which I have had in hawaii many times....does anyone know if they are the same thing?? maybe that would explain why I can never find Lava Flows anywhere here since they are called something different lol

Ok when it comes to drinks I will drink whatever is readily available. (rum in the islands and tequila in Mexico) But if we are talking preference I am a dirty martini drinker (vodka martini) and a margarita on the rocks kinda girl. ( If u make it a cadillac margarita I would be even happier!)

All of these sound good because I gave up drinking hard alcohol for lent.I like wine but it doesn't do the trick after a hard day at the office. You can bet that I will be enjoying a vodka martini next week!!

My favorite drink comes from a restaurant in my city and the drink is called a Banana Baileys Colada. Now DH and I make them at home cause we love them soooo much! Pina Colada mix, a banana, Baileys, and Malibu Rum. Blend it and then drizzle a little granadine on top and voila! Fantabulous! mmmmmm!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashakc View Post
OOhhh..I love the miami vice! Blending 2 of the best island drinks together to make one fabulous concoction! When we were in Punta Cana last we drank quite a few Coco Loco's and Banana Mama's. Delicious mmmmmm...
We loved the Banana Mama's when FI and I went to Punta Cana on vacation. They were so yummy!

My favorite drink when I am at home is a Cape Cod. Vodka, Cranberry, and a twist of lime...it will hit you like a ton of bricks so be careful shots.gif