Sign in to follow this  
marise

Whats your favorite drink?

Just a fun thread. I just got back from my Cabo Dreams site visit and I had so many yummy drinks! I'm going back to Dreams in October and I wanted to see if there were any yummy drinks you brides want to recommend. So what is your favorite drink and whats in it?

There were two drinks I especially loved! The miami vice, which is half pina colada and half strawberry margarita. The other was a blended mojito! I literally had one of those drinks in my hand at all times, sometimes even both =)

Mmmm, miami vice is delicious!! the mojito's are great too! - i haven't tried a blended one though??

for those of us Canadian's....the RIU Santa Fe has Ceasers!!!....sooo good too! I couldn't believe it.

I'm addicted to Dreams' Miami Vice. When I was there last summer I was pregnant (I know, what a bummer to be prego at an AI!) and I had virgin Miami Vices all week long. It was great :)

My favorite drink was a French kiss and have no idea what was in it other than the blended fruit mix! It was yummy! One of those and I was done!! YEs, I am a light weight when it comes to alcohol. My other fav is Kier Royale

Quote:
Originally Posted by marise View Post
Just a fun thread. I just got back from my Cabo Dreams site visit and I had so many yummy drinks! I'm going back to Dreams in October and I wanted to see if there were any yummy drinks you brides want to recommend. So what is your favorite drink and whats in it?

There were two drinks I especially loved! The miami vice, which is half pina colada and half strawberry margarita. The other was a blended mojito! I literally had one of those drinks in my hand at all times, sometimes even both =)
OOh. The Miami Vice sounds right up my alley. I had a thing for mojitos for a while but I like a plain rum and coke.

I love Miami Vices!!!! Im a BIG Pina fan

Our signature drink is a Red Passion Pina Colada. The restaurant has homemade pina mix (mmmmmm) and you just make a pina but then mix in a little bit of red passion alize! Delightful!