Photo

Whats your favorite drink?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 marise

marise
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:23 AM

Just a fun thread. I just got back from my Cabo Dreams site visit and I had so many yummy drinks! I'm going back to Dreams in October and I wanted to see if there were any yummy drinks you brides want to recommend. So what is your favorite drink and whats in it?

There were two drinks I especially loved! The miami vice, which is half pina colada and half strawberry margarita. The other was a blended mojito! I literally had one of those drinks in my hand at all times, sometimes even both =)

#2 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
    • 391 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:58 AM

Cosmopolitans and margaitas

#3 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

I love the Miami Vice too!!! So yummy!

#4 saltocoach

saltocoach
        • 235 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:03 AM

Since my first experience with mexican ice was a bad one I became a fan of mimosas. They're good any time of the day!

#5 abbygirl

abbygirl
          • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:40 AM

Mmmm, miami vice is delicious!! the mojito's are great too! - i haven't tried a blended one though??

for those of us Canadian's....the RIU Santa Fe has Ceasers!!!....sooo good too! I couldn't believe it.

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

I'm addicted to Dreams' Miami Vice. When I was there last summer I was pregnant (I know, what a bummer to be prego at an AI!) and I had virgin Miami Vices all week long. It was great :)

#7 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
              • 1,097 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:00 AM

My favorite drink was a French kiss and have no idea what was in it other than the blended fruit mix! It was yummy! One of those and I was done!! YEs, I am a light weight when it comes to alcohol. My other fav is Kier Royale

#8 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                • 516 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

Am I an idiot? What is a Miami Vice?

#9 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by marise
                    Just a fun thread. I just got back from my Cabo Dreams site visit and I had so many yummy drinks! I'm going back to Dreams in October and I wanted to see if there were any yummy drinks you brides want to recommend. So what is your favorite drink and whats in it?

There were two drinks I especially loved! The miami vice, which is half pina colada and half strawberry margarita. The other was a blended mojito! I literally had one of those drinks in my hand at all times, sometimes even both =)
                    OOh. The Miami Vice sounds right up my alley. I had a thing for mojitos for a while but I like a plain rum and coke.

#10 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

I love Miami Vices!!!! Im a BIG Pina fan

Our signature drink is a Red Passion Pina Colada. The restaurant has homemade pina mix (mmmmmm) and you just make a pina but then mix in a little bit of red passion alize! Delightful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users