Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#11 sarah310

sarah310
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

Here's pictures I got from the wedding coordinator. It looks beautiful!

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 La Romana Stacey

La Romana Stacey
    • 107 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Yay! Thank you for posting these photos! I just confirmed my date at the DLR for April 22, 2010. We decided to do the Ulitmate Dreams Wedding package. Has anyone done this one? Was it worth it?

#13 Boudou33

Boudou33
      • 35 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

Me too I'm looking for this package. I'm still hesitating between Dreams La Romana and Excellence Punta Cana.
        But these pictures looks just amazing!!

Attached Files

#14 Vonnie6

Vonnie6
        • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

so, do you have to be there 4 business days before the wedding? i am from uk and they only do flights 2 times a week on wed and sun and i am want to go there for a week if possible...

#15 Vonnie6

Vonnie6
          • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

i am hoping to get married in dreams la romana as well. my fiancee works shifts and only get 2 weeks at christmas and 3 weeks in the summer (last week of july and first 2 weeks in august) off each year. i was wondering if anyone has a rough guess of the chance that there would be a hurricane or a storm...

#16 KSH

KSH
            • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

Hi Vonnie6,

Your question about how many days before the wedding you need to arrive depends on the resort planner: There is NO legal law in DR that specifies you need to be there in advance, LEGALLY you could get married the day you arrive. That said the planners will want you there in advance becuase they make all the arrangements once you arrive, hence they have 3 or 4 days to book flowers, cake etc etc.
              Hope this helps :)
              Kelly

#17 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
              • 653 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Looks beautiful! But I'm not a fan of red...wonder if they would let you remove/change the pieces in red...?

#18 shybear

shybear
                • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

I'm deciding between Dreams La Romana and Dreams Tulum in Mexico. The reason why I like La Romana more is because the ceremony locations are exactly what I want. But the wedding coordinator hasn't gotten back to me (the DT coordinator has written me twice already) and i'm nervous about some of the reviews on the resort itself... I think doing a site visit is amazing- I wish I could do the same.

It seems like there are a million Dreams Tulum brides but no La Romana brides! I have all the details I want on DT - but would love to know more about La Romana! :) I guess it's because it's so new?

#19 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
                  • 2,424 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by shybear
                    I'm deciding between Dreams La Romana and Dreams Tulum in Mexico. The reason why I like La Romana more is because the ceremony locations are exactly what I want. But the wedding coordinator hasn't gotten back to me (the DT coordinator has written me twice already) and i'm nervous about some of the reviews on the resort itself... I think doing a site visit is amazing- I wish I could do the same.

It seems like there are a million Dreams Tulum brides but no La Romana brides! I have all the details I want on DT - but would love to know more about La Romana! :) I guess it's because it's so new?
                    I'm booked for next May at DLR, PM me with your email if you want me to send info that the WC send me. She was quick to respond to me but that was back in March/April and i think she has gotten a lot busier and need to hire her an assistant.

#20 Vonnie6

Vonnie6
                    • 23 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:03 AM

i am still trying to work out the amount i need to get the wedding i want. i am not marrying till jul 2011 or july 2012 and she was very helpful and went into great lengths to find out the cost for the specific flowers i wanted and other little details like that. so, she may just be a bit busy but if you have any questions, i will try to answer some of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users