Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#1 VallieR

VallieR
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

I've been researching Dreams La Romana for our wedding. Has anyone or is anyone getting married there and has pictures or advice. I have all the information from the resort. Just want to make sure this is the place I really want.

#2 laybar

laybar
    • 249 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

Hi!

I am actually planning on doing a site there next month while i am in DR. i can let you know my thoughts when I return. can you forward me the information you have?

#3 VallieR

VallieR
      • 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by laybar
        Hi!

I am actually planning on doing a site there next month while i am in DR. i can let you know my thoughts when I return. can you forward me the information you have?
        sent you a pm

#4 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
        • 2,424 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

Its #1 on my list right now. i love the gazebo and the price looks great for what you get. i have a bunch of picture from the WC but you might have gotten the same ones already. if you go to the dreams resorts forum there are a bunch more pictures of wedding there and trip advisor has some ppl that have had a recent wedding there as well.

#5 laybar

laybar
          • 249 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

Do you ladies know anything about getting married at the Catcholic Church at altos de chavon & then going back to the hotel for the reception? the wedding coordinator @ dreams la romana hasnt gotten back to me & its been weeks. also, can either of you email me the pricing list to laybar2143@yahoo.com? thanks girlies! =)

#6 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
            • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by laybar
              Do you ladies know anything about getting married at the Catcholic Church at altos de chavon & then going back to the hotel for the reception? the wedding coordinator @ dreams la romana hasnt gotten back to me & its been weeks. also, can either of you email me the pricing list to laybar2143@yahoo.com? thanks girlies! =)
              I just emailed stuff i have gotten from the WC, hope this is what you are looking for. I dont know about the Catholic church, i'm catholic but FI is not, but i think there is another thread on here with info about it.

#7 laybar

laybar
              • 249 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dolfinluck
                I just emailed stuff i have gotten from the WC, hope this is what you are looking for. I dont know about the Catholic church, i'm catholic but FI is not, but i think there is another thread on here with info about it.
                I received.. thank you so much!! I also got it from Vallie as well.. BDW girls are awesome!! =)

#8 mmontgo

mmontgo
                • 191 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:29 PM

Hi...I recently started looking into Dreams La Romana due to the heightened security in Mexico I was thinking of switching from Dreams Tulum. I emailed the resot but like many of them they take forever to respond. Would someone mind emailing me the brochure mmontgo84@gmail.com

#9 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
                  • 303 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

please email me any info or pictures as well. thanks in advance! jerzyshortstuf@yahoo.com

#10 latinalocany

latinalocany
                    • 215 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:59 PM

i have changed resorts from DT To DLR we arrive may 21-30 our wedding date is the 26th

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users