Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#1361 breeze616

breeze616
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:08 AM

Ya, But I'm wearing 4 inch heels, and told them that too. You may be right though jszy10, the dropped waist might be doing it. I'm going to ask how long it is from under the bust to the hemline. That'll tell me if its the right length.

Thanks for the dress love though!

#1362 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:14 AM

good idea!!  I would want that peace of mind too! If you ask for the measurement of that added 'sleeve' too...that will help to determine how it lays.

Originally Posted by breeze616 

Ya, But I'm wearing 4 inch heels, and told them that too. You may be right though jszy10, the dropped waist might be doing it. I'm going to ask how long it is from under the bust to the hemline. That'll tell me if its the right length.

Thanks for the dress love though!

#1363 ColoradoBride11

ColoradoBride11
      • 32 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

Wow!!! That looks amazing!!! This is really helping me decide whether to get mine made as a knockoff...  :)

**Marrying my best friend on November 3rd 2011 @ the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort and Spa**

#1364 pamphilia

pamphilia
        • 362 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:28 AM

the dress looks great - very much like the original!

~pam

#1365 Eden

Eden
          • Banned
          • 15 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

Wow, Bree, it looks great! You're all really helping to reassure me (and plenty of others, I'm sure) that we're definitely going to get our money's worth from these people. It looks fantastic.

#1366 mimi73

mimi73
            • 282 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

I love seeing all the dresses! Thinking about getting another for my rehearsal now. :)

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#1367 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
              • 310 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

The dress looks fantastic!!!  It is so similar to the original.  I have been in touch with Gianinar for several different styles (I can't make up my mind yet).  I think I am definitely going this route.  why not go with a knock off when it looks this good!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#1368 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                • 539 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

Bree the dress looks GREAT! Just tell them your concerns about the length, they're very friendly and will make any changes/adjustments you may have. You could even have them measure the length for you so that you have that piece of mind.

~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#1369 breeze616

breeze616
                  • 1,760 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:05 AM

Thanks everyone, I sent them an email about the length, and a few other things. Good thing my Mom's a designer, she took one look at the photo and knew what had to be done. I'll keep ya posted!

#1370 msshan

msshan
                    • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:56 PM

I got one from The Perfect Dress. Its a custom shop in TN. I couldnt be happier. They call the replicas "recreations" but whatever the term used I was extremrely pleased. My gowns fit beautifully. The quality was SUPERB. I was afraid to buy at first after hearing overseas horror stories but was immediatly relieved to find out they were in the states and i was able to SPEAK with somebody. My gowns are more than i hoped for. They came in like 3 or 4 weeks bt were well worth the wait. The site is the-perfectdress.com and they say they can make anything. I have a maggie sottero AND paccione replicas. They did a wonderful job and saved me A TON!!!!!!!! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users