• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#151 saint1984

• 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

This post is so helpful. I just didn't realize that even out of state -hence other countries photography would cost just as much as if I had my wedding back home in NY. I am looking to save money by having destination wedding, not spend it just because. I guess no matter what wedding photography is just expensive. At least this post lets me know what I can and can't afford to help. I absolutely love this forum!!

#152 peterpanpixiedust

• 656 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:59 PM

Breens your photos are very nice! I feel like I'm there!

#153 karielk

• 177 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

Wow, lot of great info here!

Those of you who brought a photographer with you for just the cost of travel + rooms, how did you find them? That seems like it could be a great option!

#154 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

I used Samuel Luna. I would recommend him in a heart beat. No complaints! Professional, personable and when I booked him reasonable.

#155 Chrystal

• 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:32 PM

Pierre Visual Studio - Wedding Photography- Mayan Riviera- Playa del Carmen - Home - Wedding Photographer

We were married at Sandos Playacar Resort in Playa Del Carmen in April. We used Pierre Violle as our photographer and he was wonderful!!
            We had only booked him for a 1.5 hour package, just to cover the ceremony, toast and some portrait shots, but it started to rain and we ended up stuck out at a wedding hut waiting for the rain to stop. Pierre was so patient and just said "I'm off the clock, we will wait for the rain to stop", which we were really impressed with. He was also a lot of fun to have as a photographer.
            We received our pictures from him yesterday and they are really beautiful!! Very creative and different shots. I would reccommend him in a heartbeat!!

#156 kingshead

• 33 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

Thank you for all the wonderful tips. We haven't decided who to go with yet but have heard that the hotel photographer doesn't cut it. There is so much out there it is hard to narrow it down. RK

#157 vacationsrthebest

• 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

Any recent brides use Lidya Solemidt and have any feedback to give?

#158 rpingree001

• 264 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

I'm using Claudia photo for my wedding at El Dorado Royale and so excited to get one of her photographers. Pics look great. Prices have increased a bit from what was listed in this thread earlier but hopefully worth it!

#159 prettypigpig

• Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:57 PM

Just came back from my site visit, and did an engagement shoot with Cecilia Dumas. She is amazing, professional, super easy to work with!
                    We were stuck with some timeshare dudes at our hotel, she patiently waited for us for 30 minutes! The shooting went like a breeze, and everyone back at home loves my pics! I highly recommend her!

Engagement pics 2010 pictures by prettypigpig - Photobucket

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#160 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

Have anyone used Del Sol? If so would you mind sharing pricing? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users