The lingerie solution my fiance came up with

heather007

The other day Francis and I were driving to get groceries and I told him that I still needed to go to a lingerie shop to buy something to wear under my wedding dress. I went on to tell him that I needed something supportive, because my boobs are way to big to go without and I want to wear something that sucks everything in.

He was quiet for a moment, obviously thinking very hard, and then said, "Well, just do what you do when you play ball. Wear your bra and put your sports bra over it." He was very proud of himself for thinking that would be a perfect solution for under my wedding dress.

I busted out laughing because all I could picture was me wearing my strapless wedding dress with my purple coloured bra and a black sports bra over top of that.

LoL.

~~

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it!! At least he was trying to help.

Let me know if you find something though! Maybe we need a thread for "big busted" girls :) I have the hardest time finding anything cute because I'm a 34DD sad.gif Until we lived together, FI had no idea the pain of finding lingerie or just a shirt that buttons up!