Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#601 eholt

eholt
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:24 AM

Apparently it is possible, but not always guaranteed that you can get an upgrade based on the fact that you have other guests there and it is your wedding. This is based on availbility and not a guarantee. If you read previous posts, please consider booking as you normally would and let the upgrade be a suprise.
    May 19, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#602 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
    • 235 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

Hey Misee17,

I have heard the same as eholt. If you book a certain amount of rooms they probably will give you a upgrade but it is all based on availablity. I have heard of the hotel being sold out and people being upgraded to the grand which would be awesome

#603 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:24 AM

Hey ladies!!
        I just Vacationed at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and we had a GREAT time! It was a great place to stay and I even saw a few weddings while we were there. Very Beautiful!!

If you have an resort questions, I'd be happy to help in any way. We just got back on Sunday (july 11th)
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#604 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
        • 282 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hey guys, Question: Nicole mentioned having a rehearsal dinner, which is a good idea, just wanted to make sure there was no extra cost for this, I'm not planning on doing it private.

Also, does anyone know if the Calabash can be used for receptions for 65 pp? I asked Nicole but I know she is real busy, so I figured I'd try you guys.

BTW, if anyone is cutting back on costs like me, Cake cutter and server and toasting flutes are provided by the hotel. They are nothing fancy but if you aren't planning on keeping them, you don't have to buy them.

#605 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
          • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by **~Jenn~**
            Hey ladies!!
            I just Vacationed at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and we had a GREAT time! It was a great place to stay and I even saw a few weddings while we were there. Very Beautiful!!

If you have an resort questions, I'd be happy to help in any way. We just got back on Sunday (july 11th)
            Hi Jenn!

Do have any pictures of the weddings or your room or hotel in general?
            Thank you!

#606 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
            • 1,236 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

I don't have any pics of the weddings :-( But I can tell you that they all looked really nice and the Steel Drum band was a great touch!!! I didn't see any receptions though...Where does everyone have theirs?

I can post pics of the room later, when I get home :)

I will say that the food was pretty good. I wasn't liking the Mexican restaurant at all though.
              The Japanese Hibatchi is a MUST!! It's really good food and if you get a good chef, its a fun dinner :)
              Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#607 Misee17

Misee17
              • 68 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:28 PM

Thanks Ladies for the advice! I love this forum so much! :)
                Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
                Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#608 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                • 235 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:24 AM

Hi all,

I think this would be a question for someone who has already been married at the resort or has family on the island.

If i have alot of people coming from off the resort and they have paid the daily rate would we only still be charged the $18 per person extra for the dinner or would they charge us more ?!?!?!?

Thanks ladies!

#609 LadyD

LadyD
                  • 108 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jonesr1979
                    Hi all,

I think this would be a question for someone who has already been married at the resort or has family on the island.

If i have alot of people coming from off the resort and they have paid the daily rate would we only still be charged the $18 per person extra for the dinner or would they charge us more ?!?!?!?

Thanks ladies!
                    Hi JonesR,

The rate would be $75 day pass + $18 per person.

You can have the family member call the hotel themselves and see if they can get a "local" rate day pass instead.

Hope this helps.

D
                    Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#610 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
                    • 282 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:33 AM

I have a couple saying that the wedding hotel is too expensive and I'm disappointed because they are planning on staying elsewhere, I tried my best to find an affordable site for them and us! So now alot of guests will only be there for the ceremony and reception, should I care?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users