Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#571 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,236 posts

    Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:00 PM

    Hey Ladies!!
    I know that I am not a RHS bride...However, I am going on Vacation there next week & I have a question for those of you who were already married there.

    I am inquiring about the Dress code in the restaurants....from what I read, The men have to wear long pants and their shirts must have a sleeve of some sort...and no flip flops, correct?
    Can the men wear jeans? and what is the Dress code for the ladies

    Any Help is appreciated :)
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

    #572 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

    Julie's Iberostar Wedding
    • Newbie
    • 68 posts

      Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

      Hey Imuze, I like the idea of using Digipix for video. I wasn’t really thinking of having a videographer either, but their price seems very reasonable, and yes, not all the family and friends will be able to attend the wedding.

      Hey MsSmithTobe, yes, I saw the Digipix prices, but I wasn’t sure it that applied to us at Iberostar or not. I guess Nicole will get back to us more quickly the closer we get to the wedding.
      I agree with you Jonesr, it would be nice to see who Digipix gets back to. :)

      Wendyjd, I checked out your link for Marcia Roberts. Looks like some very happy brides. The photo’s are very nice, and the testimonials are great. Thanks for the advice. I wonder if the price is $75 to bring in an outside photographer like the IBRbeach that PrincessJ had said. Did Marcia email a price list to you?

      #573 Princess J

      Princess J
      • Jr. Member
      • 424 posts

        Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by **~Jenn~**
        Hey Ladies!!
        I know that I am not a RHS bride...However, I am going on Vacation there next week & I have a question for those of you who were already married there.

        I am inquiring about the Dress code in the restaurants....from what I read, The men have to wear long pants and their shirts must have a sleeve of some sort...and no flip flops, correct?
        Can the men wear jeans? and what is the Dress code for the ladies

        Any Help is appreciated :)
        I didn't see anything about dress code for women. I understood men can wear jeans but now I can't remember why I think that??
        I also thought they could wear sandals. When you go could you please update us on the dress code. I think my fiance was going to wear sandals at the wedding!
        50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

        #574 wendyjd

        wendyjd
        • Member
        • 968 posts

          Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julie's Iberostar Wedding
          Hey Imuze, I like the idea of using Digipix for video. I wasn’t really thinking of having a videographer either, but their price seems very reasonable, and yes, not all the family and friends will be able to attend the wedding.

          Hey MsSmithTobe, yes, I saw the Digipix prices, but I wasn’t sure it that applied to us at Iberostar or not. I guess Nicole will get back to us more quickly the closer we get to the wedding.
          I agree with you Jonesr, it would be nice to see who Digipix gets back to. :)

          Wendyjd, I checked out your link for Marcia Roberts. Looks like some very happy brides. The photo’s are very nice, and the testimonials are great. Thanks for the advice. I wonder if the price is $75 to bring in an outside photographer like the IBRbeach that PrincessJ had said. Did Marcia email a price list to you?
          She quotes you for day, depending on different factors. Shoot her an email with date/time of wedding/location and she will give you a price or at least a phone call for more questions and a quote. She includes the pass in the price.

          #575 mischka

          mischka
          • Newbie
          • 56 posts

            Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

            Hello IRHS brides...

            Does anyone know if your room comes with your wedding package? I didn't see it listed and wanted to know if we would need to book our room separately.

            #576 **~Jenn~**

            **~Jenn~**
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,236 posts

              Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:14 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Princess J
              I didn't see anything about dress code for women. I understood men can wear jeans but now I can't remember why I think that??
              I also thought they could wear sandals. When you go could you please update us on the dress code. I think my fiance was going to wear sandals at the wedding!
              I will def let you know when I get back! However if anyone doe know or they find out before July 5th,please let me know..LOL I have no idea what to pack for DH. I'm not too worried about me since the dress codes mostly don't apply for women.

              Thanks!
              Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

              #577 MsSmithtobe

              MsSmithtobe
              • Jr. Member
              • 282 posts

                Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:45 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by **~Jenn~**
                I will def let you know when I get back! However if anyone doe know or they find out before July 5th,please let me know..LOL I have no idea what to pack for DH. I'm not too worried about me since the dress codes mostly don't apply for women.

                Thanks!
                not positive, but I think it's no open toe shoes or shorts for men. That's how Secrets was lol.

                #578 MsSmithtobe

                MsSmithtobe
                • Jr. Member
                • 282 posts

                  Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:46 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mischka
                  Hello IRHS brides...

                  Does anyone know if your room comes with your wedding package? I didn't see it listed and wanted to know if we would need to book our room separately.
                  An upgraded room comes in the package, but you still have to book a room and they upgrade you to the next level.

                  #579 Jules23

                  Jules23
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 182 posts

                    Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:08 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by **~Jenn~**
                    I will def let you know when I get back! However if anyone doe know or they find out before July 5th,please let me know..LOL I have no idea what to pack for DH. I'm not too worried about me since the dress codes mostly don't apply for women.

                    Thanks!
                    Hey Jenn,

                    The only requirement is "long pants mandatory for men" at the 4 a la carte restaurants. It says this specifically in the wedding details that Nicole, the wedding co. on site, has sent me. As long as you have nice sandals (not just beach flip flops) im sure thats fine to wear in the restaurant! Hope that answers your question.

                    #580 Jules23

                    Jules23
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 182 posts

                      Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:15 PM

                      Just a heads up for those who are considering digipix for your video, Negril just posted something under her wedding review that they had used them for the video but thought it was kinda of cheesy the way the pictures were set to slow motion with love songs, but they were glad they did it! Also, the info Nicole sent me said that anyone coming off site such as entertainment or photographers you need to purchase them a wedding day pass which is $100 for the whole day. However, maybe you can get it cheaper if they are only going to be there for a few hours? Im not sure. Hope this helps!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users