Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5501 mthackeray

mthackeray
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

Up to 100 persons/guests!

Great thanks :)

Marrying my Love, Best Friend on January 27th, 2013
    54 people booked!

#5502 JCLarke79

JCLarke79
    • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

can you please send them to me as well I can't open the attachement.  jonelleclarke@hotmail.com

#5503 ErinLee

ErinLee
      • 25 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Shauna253 

For sure. Just PM me your email address and I will forward.

Hi Shauna, can you send me the activities list by message as well? I don't have enough posts to open the attachments. thx!

#5504 albellis

albellis
        • 146 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

I saw on the webinar thread that Tammy posted this comment about an Iberostar webinar:

"We are going to do a conference call early Dec. because they are going to complete some big wedding changes and we will go over the material we would like them to discuss, then we will schedule a webinar, most likely in january after the holidays.  Things are a little nuts during the holidays."

For some reason this concerns me... they are making some BIG WEDDING CHANGES?? Has anyone heard what those might be? One of my biggest concerns is that they will change from one wedding per day to multiple weddings per day. That was one of the main reasons I selected the Iberostar resort.

#5505 Ploman

Ploman
          • 425 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

I doubt they would do something like that, it's their hallmark! 

I hope its a change to their preferred florist lol. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#5506 sfox4214

sfox4214
            • 67 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
            • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by albellis 

I saw on the webinar thread that Tammy posted this comment about an Iberostar webinar:

"We are going to do a conference call early Dec. because they are going to complete some big wedding changes and we will go over the material we would like them to discuss, then we will schedule a webinar, most likely in january after the holidays.  Things are a little nuts during the holidays."

For some reason this concerns me... they are making some BIG WEDDING CHANGES?? Has anyone heard what those might be? One of my biggest concerns is that they will change from one wedding per day to multiple weddings per day. That was one of the main reasons I selected the Iberostar resort.

I have actually heard someone on another forum say that doing more than one wedding a day would be one of their changes :/ This seems to be the popular rumor.

#5507 albellis

albellis
            • 146 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

I had a question about the pier gazebo, so I sent an email to the WC yesterday and also asked about the rumor of them having more than one wedding per day. Kymoya responded a few hours later (not sure if Trisha has left?) and said that she wasn't aware of them doing more than one wedding per day. Hopefully that stays the same!

#5508 Sjay

Sjay
              • 205 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Question about vendors and dinner time...

Where I'm from, traditionally you feed your DJ, photog, etc., but what about at a destination wedding? I assume the officiant will take off after the ceremony, so we'll only have the photog around at dinner. Do I need to arrange a meal for him and pay another $18 for his food/drink?

Thanks!

#5509 Kassi22

Kassi22
                • 135 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sjay 

Question about vendors and dinner time...

Where I'm from, traditionally you feed your DJ, photog, etc., but what about at a destination wedding? I assume the officiant will take off after the ceremony, so we'll only have the photog around at dinner. Do I need to arrange a meal for him and pay another $18 for his food/drink?

Thanks!

Good question, I was wondering this as well.

#5510 allieplask

allieplask
                  • 177 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Thank god.  I don't know if this applied to the Suites as well (and I know that the hotel can do whatever it pleases), but I'd be very upset knowing the main reason I booked my wedding at IRHS was because one the "1-wedding-per-day" and that it's now to late to make any changes as we have 60 people booked to attend.

Originally Posted by albellis 

I had a question about the pier gazebo, so I sent an email to the WC yesterday and also asked about the rumor of them having more than one wedding per day. Kymoya responded a few hours later (not sure if Trisha has left?) and said that she wasn't aware of them doing more than one wedding per day. Hopefully that stays the same!

wedding website: www.allienick.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users