Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2351 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

Congrats Julie!

Try to enjoy every moment and all of Gods blessing on your special day :)

Originally Posted by Julie's Iberostar Wedding 

Well ladies I'm heading to Jamaica in the morning. My wedding is on May 1st. Thank you so much to everyone for their ideas, pictures, and reviews. You're all amazing! I'll post my review when I return in 2 weeks.

#2352 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
    • 235 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

Thanks for all the nice comments ladies regarding the pictures! I am really happy with the way they turned out! XO

Rosemarie

#2353 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
      • 594 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:17 AM

For the ladies that have hired Rashel or those who have used her for their makeup, did any of you do a makeup trial with her beforehand or no? And if you did a trial, how much was it?

#2354 bridey

bridey
        • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

i didn't do a trial but i think she said the cost would have been between 50-100. but i loved my makeup and it lasted all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

For the ladies that have hired Rashel or those who have used her for their makeup, did any of you do a makeup trial with her beforehand or no? And if you did a trial, how much was it?

#2355 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
          • 237 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

Congratulations!  I hope you have a fabulous wedding and enjoy every minute!

Originally Posted by Julie's Iberostar Wedding 

Well ladies I'm heading to Jamaica in the morning. My wedding is on May 1st. Thank you so much to everyone for their ideas, pictures, and reviews. You're all amazing! I'll post my review when I return in 2 weeks.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
            Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2356 Caprice35

Caprice35
            • 188 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:19 AM

Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

Originally Posted by Julie's Iberostar Wedding View Post

#2357 daizyduke

daizyduke
              • 230 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Did anyone have any vegetarian guests?  Were you able to accomodate a special meal for them if you had a private reception in one of the restaurants (right now I am leaning toward Aunt Ruby's)

#2358 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                • 317 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hello Mrs. Smith, What were the last minute surprises at your wedding, if you don't mind me asking? I will be getting married at the iberostar rose hall beach resort in November and I try to communicate with them weekly to make sire things are in order. Do u have any suggestions? How was your photographer? I requested a quote from Marcia today. Also I may be using Rashel for my make up? How did you feel about her? I have so many questions and would love your input since I will be getting married at the same place. Kind regards, MeeshaMillz

#2359 daisymable

daisymable
                  • 278 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

I have the final details list from Nicole and one section asks how many vegetarian/ gluten free meals required. So, they are able to accomodate.

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

Did anyone have any vegetarian guests?  Were you able to accomodate a special meal for them if you had a private reception in one of the restaurants (right now I am leaning toward Aunt Ruby's)

#2360 daizyduke

daizyduke
                    • 230 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

That so so good to hear!  When is your big day?

Originally Posted by daisymable 

I have the final details list from Nicole and one section asks how many vegetarian/ gluten free meals required. So, they are able to accomodate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users