Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1301 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

I know... Im trying to hold out until the end of this month before I finalize my details....

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

Good looking girl! I hope deals like this are available for our wedding, shooooot lol.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

Here is the link:

Are you getting married before April 25th this year ?!?!?!!!!

Just thought I would let all of you know.. there is a sale on cheapcarribean.com for the Iberostar Hotels in Jamaica.. 6days /5nights at the Suites is going for $949 (including arifare)

The have deals for the Beach and Grand Also....

I cant benefit from it because my wedding is in June, but just thought I would pass it along...

Happy New Year!!!

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#1302 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

Julie's Iberostar Wedding
    • 68 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

Your hair is beautiful Breeze! I love your pictures. Your bridesmaids look great too! Can't wait to see some more pics and a review. Congrats!

Chanelle, my groomsmen are also having linen suites. We found theirs at Le Chateau. They seem to be good quality, and they have white or beige.

Good luck! Julie

#1303 eholt

eholt
      • 528 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

FYI www.cheapoair.com has some good rates on flights to JA! Check it out!

May 19, 2011
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
        Montego Bay, Jamaica
        http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#1304 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
        • 235 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:25 AM

BEAUTIFUL!  Your mother did an amazing job on your dress and the bridesmaid dresses. She needs to be a wedding designer and start charging ridiculous amounts of money for these :)

Originally Posted by breeze616 

Here are a couple pics from the wedding so you can see my hair and the girls hair. These are just the pics from the report photgrapher so they are'nt great, I wont get my pro pics back for awhile.

2010-12-10_0118.JPG

2010-12-10_0117.JPG

2010-12-10_0192.JPG

#1305 breeze616

breeze616
          • 1,760 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

hi chanelle, We got the suits from studiosuits.com ! Many bdw brides have used them, they make custom linen suits for $99! Just make sure you guys get measured by a pro seamstress and send the measurements in online. They looked great because they fit like a glove.

#1306 strelkam

strelkam
            • 22 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for months but never added because I was not engaged (dating for 5 years with a promise of engagement).  My FI and I just got engaged this NYE!  We've been talking about getting married for a while and we wanted to have a destination wedding in Jamaica.  After reading your reviews and doing a lot of homework before our engagemented, we are looking at booking Rose Hall Suites in early December.  We have been speaking with a TA for almost a year now and she has been great.  I'm really nervous about planning a wedding.  I have a large opinionated family and a lot of friends.  They have already  made remarks as to the cost of a trip to Jamaica and "suggestions" of what we should do.  Im excited to get married but not excited to plan.   I thought for a destination wedding I could just sort of show up and everything would be done.  Now I'm seeing that there are a lot of additional things that brides are including that I would never even think of.  I was hoping to just pick out some dresses but it looks like I'm going to have to roll up my sleeves and get dirty :)   Any advice would be wonderful!!!!

#1307 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
              • 359 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Does anyone know if the resort provides a guestbook or do you have to bring your own?

#1308 beetee33

beetee33
                • Site Supporter
                • 65 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Bianca and I just confirmed May 13, 2011 at IRHB!! We were originally getting married at the Grand Palladium but the negative reviews on trip advisor made me look into Iberostar. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#1309 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
                  • 141 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

Congratulations on your engagement and booking your date.  Im a IRHS June Bride and so far all of the reviews Ive seen have been great. so you hopefully you and I will both be added to the list of success stories... Happy Planning!

Originally Posted by beetee33 

Hi everyone! My name is Bianca and I just confirmed May 13, 2011 at IRHB!! We were originally getting married at the Grand Palladium but the negative reviews on trip advisor made me look into Iberostar. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

#1310 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
                    • 141 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

My FI got his suit from studiosuits also... Looks great on him!  Cant wait for June 30th...

Originally Posted by breeze616 

hi chanelle,

We got the suits from studiosuits.com ! Many bdw brides have used them, they make custom linen suits for $99! Just make sure you guys get measured by a pro seamstress and send the measurements in online. They looked great because they fit like a glove.

Back to Jamaica Accommodations & Site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users