Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1241 maura777

maura777
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

Hi again!

I updated my review with pics taken by friends/family.  I will update again later with professional pics once I receive them.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

Hope this helps!

Maura

#1242 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
    • 282 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

Hey Maura, the pics are beautiful considering they are not professional!  Where did you get the sandbox for your placecards, I have been looking for that for ages!

Originally Posted by maura777 

Hi again!

I updated my review with pics taken by friends/family.  I will update again later with professional pics once I receive them.

Hope this helps!

Maura

#1243 maura777

maura777
      • 50 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

Hi MsSmithtobe,

The resort actually provided that box.  I had told my fiance to get one and he didn't so we just didn't take one and the Wedding Coordinators happened to have one.

This site has them, though.  At the bottom of this page they have metal and wooden boxes.  I really liked the wooden ones but didn't want to spend the money...

Hey Maura, the pics are beautiful considering they are not professional!  Where did you get the sandbox for your placecards, I have been looking for that for ages!

Quote:

Hi again!

Hope this helps!

Maura

#1244 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
        • 141 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

Maura-

Thanks so much for your review and pictures... Ive been down lately about the wedding and things not going as planned, but your review and pictures put a smile back on my face.  Although Im having my wedding at the Suites, it just reminded me of why my fiance and I chose a destination wedding.

Thanks Again and Congratulations!!!

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#1245 maura777

maura777
          • 50 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hi mrsdeloatch2be,

Glad it helped :)  But please please don't be down about your wedding!  Trust me, having a destination wedding was the BEST decision I've ever made (well, other than deciding to marry my now-husband)!  My entire family and all of our friends can't stop talking about it and what an amazing week it was.  With standard weddings you get 5 hours with all of your loved ones...we got several days!  It was hands down the best week of my life and I'm sure your wedding week will be yours, too :)

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

Maura-

Thanks so much for your review and pictures... Ive been down lately about the wedding and things not going as planned, but your review and pictures put a smile back on my face.  Although Im having my wedding at the Suites, it just reminded me of why my fiance and I chose a destination wedding.

Thanks Again and Congratulations!!!

#1246 mischka

mischka
            • 56 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

You look Gorgeous!!!! I love that you look so happy! Congrats and Thanks Again!

#1247 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
              • 282 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:57 AM

Yea, I agree a little too steep for me.  Maybe I will just hope the Suites has one lol.

Hi MsSmithtobe,

The resort actually provided that box.  I had told my fiance to get one and he didn't so we just didn't take one and the Wedding Coordinators happened to have one.

This site has them, though.  At the bottom of this page they have metal and wooden boxes.  I really liked the wooden ones but didn't want to spend the money...

Quote:

Hi again!

Hope this helps!

Maura

#1248 Tina5978

Tina5978
                • 231 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

Maura thank you for the great review!  Congrats on having the wedding of your dreams.  The reviews help keep me at ease.  5 months and counting til my big day...can't wait.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                  Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#1249 Jules23

Jules23
                  • 182 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:18 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been in touch with Tai Flora? I have sent them many emails over the course of the past 2 months but no responses. I only received one in october saying they would be away on vacation until the beginning of november. I emailed them later on but still no response. 

Thanx, 

#1250 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                    • 235 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

Hy Jules23,

I received a few emails from them over the past few days but for awhile i hadn't got anything. They only started responding again when i sent an email to Nicole saying i couldn't get in touch with them....

Originally Posted by Jules23 

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been in touch with Tai Flora? I have sent them many emails over the course of the past 2 months but no responses. I only received one in october saying they would be away on vacation until the beginning of november. I emailed them later on but still no response. 

Thanx, 

Back to Jamaica Accommodations & Site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users