Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1011 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
  • Jr. Member
  • 301 posts

    Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

    Hi Jenn

     

    Congratulations! I can't wait for the review



    #1012 Jamaica Jenn

    Jamaica Jenn
    • Newbie
    • 49 posts

      Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

      Thanks! Same to you! No problem about posting the pic of our wedding. We watched yours from off to the side and I LOVED your dress and shoes! Still waiting on the professional shots from our photographer before I post my review. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures!
       

      Originally Posted by wendyjd 

      Welcome back!!  So nice to meet you and your hubby.  I did post a pic of your wedding as a sneak peak (along with one of mine).  It was beautiful!!  Congrats again.

       


       




      #1013 Jules23

      Jules23
      • Jr. Member
      • 182 posts

        Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

        Yea - we are doing steel ban band for our ceremony also. Then our reception dinner at aunt rubys and dancing/speechs by the lazy river with the dj ! 



        #1014 wendyjd

        wendyjd
        • Member
        • 968 posts

          Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:26 PM

          Hey guys, just in case you wanted some pics (don't we all love them); my pro pics were posted to my photog's website.  wedding tab, wendy & mark.  I am thrilled with them.  Marcia Roberts did them.

           

          http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/



          #1015 DeAngelis2be

          DeAngelis2be
          • Jr. Member
          • 349 posts

            Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:43 PM


            Thank you for sharing your pictures Wendy. You looked great and your wedding looked like a lot fun. I can't wait to go and visit the Iberostar Rose Hall in 2 weeks! :)  Do you have any advice for a future bride planning a wedding at Iberostar Rose Hall?
             

            Originally Posted by wendyjd 

            Hey guys, just in case you wanted some pics (don't we all love them); my pro pics were posted to my photog's website.  wedding tab, wendy & mark.  I am thrilled with them.  Marcia Roberts did them.

             

            http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/





            #1016 wendyjd

            wendyjd
            • Member
            • 968 posts

              Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:17 PM


               

              It may sound cheesy but try to relax and enjoy your day.  My favorite part of the day was waking up and chilling by the pool by myself for an hour (before my family found me) and thinking about how happy I was and that I was about to marry my soul mate.  Other than that, make a list and try not to forget anything.  Nicole will take care of all the details when you meet her, don't stress about it too much. 


               

              Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 


              Thank you for sharing your pictures Wendy. You looked great and your wedding looked like a lot fun. I can't wait to go and visit the Iberostar Rose Hall in 2 weeks! :)  Do you have any advice for a future bride planning a wedding at Iberostar Rose Hall?
               


               




              #1017 NikkiT.

              NikkiT.
              • Newbie
              • 106 posts

                Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:00 PM


                Hey Wendy!   Your pictures are amazing!!!! I cannot believe your photog got them up so fast!   Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!  Of course I told you that I love your wedding dress, but the dress you wore for the ttd pics is amazing too!  
                 

                Originally Posted by wendyjd 

                Hey guys, just in case you wanted some pics (don't we all love them); my pro pics were posted to my photog's website.  wedding tab, wendy & mark.  I am thrilled with them.  Marcia Roberts did them.

                 



                Hey Jules, no problem. glad to be able to help.  I have all this extra time now that the wedding is finished and I haven't decided how to fill it so still hanging around bdw.  We didn't do a private reception, we had a long table and then a cake table set up along the outside wall.  So there were other people around us, 2 or 3 tables of couples/families.  We didn't do a dancefloor because of the small group.  There was no extra charge (outside the wedding charge and the extra person charge... wedding price includes 8 people total, we had 9). 

                 

                Let me know if you have any more questions.





                Originally Posted by wendyjd 


                 

                It may sound cheesy but try to relax and enjoy your day.  My favorite part of the day was waking up and chilling by the pool by myself for an hour (before my family found me) and thinking about how happy I was and that I was about to marry my soul mate.  Other than that, make a list and try not to forget anything.  Nicole will take care of all the details when you meet her, don't stress about it too much. 


                 


                 




                #1018 maura777

                maura777
                • Newbie
                • 50 posts

                  Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

                  Hi everyone,

                   

                  I am getting married at Iberostar Grand on 12-4-10 (soon...woohoo!).  I have bought a TON of decorations, etc. that I am taking down with me and I would love to not bring it back so I was wondering if anyone who is getting married at Iberostar after me might be interested in buying it all.  It would save you a lot of time in research, and money since you don't have to buy it at full price or pay shipping on anything.  And you wouldn't have to bring it all down with you! 

                   

                  I have the following items:

                   

                  • 32 paper lanterns in 6 different colors (a mint green, aqua, turquoise, blue, lavender and lilac) along with the LED lights.
                  • 36 floating votive candles and holders (the candles will be burned but their burn time is more than twice what my wedding length will be)
                  • Sea glass in various shades of blues, whites, clear and aqua (for decorating the tables)
                  • 2 sets of net lights, which I will use to wrap around poles a the entrance to the reception location
                  • 50 yards of tulle, which I am using to wrap around poles or to separate rooms (exact use TBD)
                  • 50 starfish to be used for table seating cards (tying ribbon around them and attaching seating card).
                  • 10 turquoise crinkle taffeta table overlays (for over the white table cloths)

                   

                  Hm, I think that is it.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in any, or all, of the above and I can just leave it at Iberostar!

                   

                  Maura

                   



                  #1019 jonesr1979

                  jonesr1979
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 235 posts

                    Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:53 PM


                    Hi Maura777,

                     

                    I would love the purchase the lavender and Lilac lanterns and all of the LED lights as well as starfish table seating cards please and net lights! I can send you a private message to work out the details of payment and stuff.

                     

                    Thank you XOXO
                     

                    Originally Posted by maura777 

                    Hi everyone,

                     

                    I am getting married at Iberostar Grand on 12-4-10 (soon...woohoo!).  I have bought a TON of decorations, etc. that I am taking down with me and I would love to not bring it back so I was wondering if anyone who is getting married at Iberostar after me might be interested in buying it all.  It would save you a lot of time in research, and money since you don't have to buy it at full price or pay shipping on anything.  And you wouldn't have to bring it all down with you! 

                     

                    I have the following items:

                     

                    • 32 paper lanterns in 6 different colors (a mint green, aqua, turquoise, blue, lavender and lilac) along with the LED lights.
                    • 36 floating votive candles and holders (the candles will be burned but their burn time is more than twice what my wedding length will be)
                    • Sea glass in various shades of blues, whites, clear and aqua (for decorating the tables)
                    • 2 sets of net lights, which I will use to wrap around poles a the entrance to the reception location
                    • 50 yards of tulle, which I am using to wrap around poles or to separate rooms (exact use TBD)
                    • 50 starfish to be used for table seating cards (tying ribbon around them and attaching seating card).
                    • 10 turquoise crinkle taffeta table overlays (for over the white table cloths)

                     

                    Hm, I think that is it.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in any, or all, of the above and I can just leave it at Iberostar!

                     

                    Maura

                     





                    #1020 CamLovesJA

                    CamLovesJA
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 301 posts

                      Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:05 AM

                      Hi Maura

                       

                      What colour is the tule? 

                       

                      Thanks, Camilla






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users