Twixygrl's (Melissa) Planning Post!!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#61 kimmaranto

• 34 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

Gosh Melissa the detail and planning you did was unbelievable!!! How many months did it take you to get all this together? I guess I better get started!!! Lol Also your dress is beautiful. Where did you get your OOT bags? Thank you for posting all your ideas.

#62 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

All I can say is WOW! Thanks for posting!

#63 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

Bloody hell! You've thought of everything!
        I especially like the door-hanger with the dry erase board on it! Excellent!

#64 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

holy crap do i feel like a slacker! absolutely AMAZING. love your dress ... the train is gorgeous! for the notebooks, can i ask where you found the logos for all the resort restaurants?

by the way, i loved this: "so if it looks like yours, it probably is!" ... it's so true ... the girls here have thought of EVERYTHING. every time you think you have a new idea, you'll find that 10 brides have already done it, and done it WELL. so much credit needs to go to the ladies of this forum for their creativity and generosity of ideas! that said, you've really taken it all to the next level! congrats on an amazing job!

#65 leilani2008

• 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

Wow! Everything looks great! I especially liked the CD case and guest book!!

#66 latinbeauty

• 117 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:26 PM

Holy Cow!!! Are you going to make it down the aisle?!?! I would be wiped out...LOL...Every impressive, your guests will be blown away for sure.
              Some people persue happiness, others make it -Unknown

#67 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:24 AM

Everything is SO amazing! I am getting married at Dreams in July - I want to duplicate almost EVERYTHING! The little book you made is fabulous! I am so impressed and blown away right now.
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#68 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

This is a spectacular planning thread!

#69 jamk32179

• 341 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:01 AM

WOW! absolutely amazing. I cannot imagine the amount of time you spent putting it all together. Great ideas!
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#70 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

Everything is absolutely amazing!!! You are so inspiring!! Thanks for sharing it all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users