Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Post your hair flower here

Ooh, I really like this one.  I like the pop of color.  I am so indecisive on what to do with my hair or what to wear in my hair.  I"m leaning towards a birdcage veil and flower with either my hair all up kind of messy, or half up half down.  But, then there's the flower decision too.  I think with the veil though, a plain white would look best but I LOVE the fuschia!!   AHHHHHH

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 View Post

I just bought the following flower from swakdesigns on etsy.  I really hope it matches the color of my fuschia shoes (which are so much brighter in person)! 

Fuschia Pink Silk Peony Hair Comb - Bridal - Special Events Comb - Handmade
Nina - Culver

TLGnhci - if I were a brunette I would most likely go for a gorgeous white or ivory flower.  The blond hair, pale skin, and ivory dress situation makes me want to have some punches of color (thus the bright hair flower & shoes).

Love all the hair flowers ladies! :)  I'm definitely going to be wearing one and think i'm going to try my hand at making my own.  I check Michaels every time I'm there for 'the' flower. :)

Brandy I have been looking for a flower for my hair and absolutely adore this one!!!! It is perfect. Where did you get it and does it come in white cause my dress was ordered in white or can they do turquoise/teal/aqua blue???? Thanks

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

il_430xN_165066238.jpg