Photo

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#101 jamk32179

jamk32179
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:50 AM

I am looking at a May 2010 wedding in the Riviera Maya! I know it will come faster than I can believe! I have about 10 places that hopefully we will go see in the coming months! Happy planning to all!
    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#102 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jamk32179
      I am looking at a May 2010 wedding in the Riviera Maya! I know it will come faster than I can believe! I have about 10 places that hopefully we will go see in the coming months! Happy planning to all!
      I am doing May 8th 2010 wedding in Riviera Maya as well! I just booked my date last week and I'm already freaking out, I don't know what to do next... probably save the dates :)

#103 Barbo

Barbo
      • 51 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

Hi there!

I'm June/July 2010! I'm just starting to decide on resorts, once that's done Save the Dates?! We want ppl to have plenty of time to save up :)

#104 kris

kris
        • 506 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:24 PM

Were getting married in January 2010 because I like to have thing planned way in advance or I get stressed :) There is a downfall though, prices are much higher the further in advance you are...Im going to try and hold out as long as I can but YAY!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!

#105 dennita

dennita
          • 13 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hi im a 2010 bride. Were getting married in June. Wanted to start planning early so that we can save and give our guest enough notice to pay for the holiday.

It seems so far away, but im sure it will come before we know it.

#106 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
            • 310 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

Hello everyone! So as I posted before I am planning to have my wedding July 2010...I know it is quite far away, but its NEVER TOOO far away to PLAN right?!! I know I might have to wait a little bit longer to book my wedding..I guess it depends on the resort?! Well happy planning to all! This is exciting!
              24 Rooms Booked!

#107 ManoCujo

ManoCujo
              • 24 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

We are getting married 2010 too - what month will depend on pricing and we are aiming for the fist quarter of the year. Things are starting to fall into place!
                Cheers,
                A

#108 punkie569

punkie569
                • 255 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

November 2010 here...still deciding on the location/resort though. The WC I talked to said we can get together at the end of summer to look at prices and then booking something so we'll have a better idea then. It's a toss up between Mayan Riviera or Dominican and I think the prices will help us decide that. I hate that's so far away but like most we wanted to give our guests lots of time to save up. Well and we need to save as well...haha

But this way I can spread out the spending. I've already bought a few things for our OOT bags but I wish I could do more. Kinda hard though when you don't have a set date or place.....
                  Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#109 shamrock78

shamrock78
                  • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

Hello,
                    My name is Nicole and my fiance is Brian, We are setting the time for Feb 2010. Not sure on exact date or venue yet but I'm going down to mexico in a month to do a couple of site inspections.
                    Congrats to everyone.
                    nicole

#110 JCruz

JCruz
                    • 154 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:38 PM

We are getting married June/July 2010 in Cabo. I've just started doing some research and so far we are very interested in either the Riu Palace or Riu Santa Fe.

We are also looking for options to hold the ceremony/reception in case we wanted something more exclusive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users