• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Pazoop

Pazoop
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roo66
    They are all pretty but i do prefer the blue one,you are right the back of the red one is fab.I think the cut of these will work with all body shapes.Its a tuff one.Which do you favor.If someone was giving them to you and you had only 2 seconds to decide,OR you could not have them which one would you go for. REMEMBER ONLY 2 SECONDS.WHICH ONE POPPED INTO YOUR HEAD?
    The thing is, that as BM dresses...the Coren Moore options are the first to pop into my head...but as for the dresses that are think I would rather be asked to wear if i wear the BM ...then the Melissa Sweet dresses are definitely the number 1 contender....

I like hearing the different opinions though and peoples reasons so please keep sharing...gives me more to weight.

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
    Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

The one with the sash i love

#13 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:29 PM

I like the Melissa Sweet dresses. More fun and not so formal, and able to be worn again as cocktail dresses. Plus it gives your BM's the most style options.

#14 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

I LOVE the two-toned dress. Whether it is all one colour or the two colours I think it photographs really well and would be figure flattering.

#15 dainanewell

dainanewell
          • 203 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

i like the first one!

#16 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:01 PM

LOVE the one that's red in the picture! now i want that for my girls (they are definitely going to be wearing some shade of red or orange!)

i agree with whoever said that if *they* were asked to be a BM they'd rather wear the melissa sweet dresses. everyone always says you could wear a BM dress again but the truth of the matter is that satin and taffeta will always *scream* bridesmaid (or prom) to me, no matter what the length or how cute the dress is. the melissa sweet dresses are flowy and natural looking and seem like something i might actually buy for myself to attend a wedding!

#17 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Option #2 by far. That dress is awesome. Looks nice and flowy and wouldn't be too hot.

#18 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

I like #2 the strapless taffeta or the red/black one. I think either can be worn again, but the red/black might be more age appropriate for your niece.

#19 Christi

Christi
                  • 1,905 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by chicklet
                    Option #2 by far. That dress is awesome. Looks nice and flowy and wouldn't be too hot.
                    I agree with you #2...light and flowy...perfect for DW wedding

#20 Kryztan

Kryztan
                    • 743 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

Two tone is my fave and #1 is second choice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users