Sign in to follow this  
franeve

Need help picking a photographer!

Does anyone have experience working with these photographers? My WC recommends these....

Carlos Aboyo from helix audio visual

Francisco Estrada from photomexico

Tomas Barron

and Mango Productions (she says mango is expensive though)

My vision for my pics is....something artistic, unique, professional looking, but not too posey or cheesy!! I also like lots of candids....

We had Tomas Barron as our wedding photograph (click on link below my siggy) and we had Manuel Burgoin for our Trash the Dress Session (click on link below siggy, where it says TTD)....

take a look and you can see some examples

I love the work of the team of Del Sol Photography. I regretted not choosing them as our wedding photographer. In my opinion they are the best in Mexico.

DW Brides have their choice of every photographer in the world -- take your time, dont limit yourself - and find a style you love most of all.

Hello! Sheraton seems like such a beautiful resort.

MANy Brides on here LOVE the Work of JUAN CARLOS TAPIA of CABO. He is just amazing but so are many others on this forum. Just search and look at REVIEWS and websites of these photographers. Juan makes a slide show of all his weddings so you can go on his website and take a look. I love his style.

Juan Carlos Tapia Photography

Good luck with everything :)