Photo

We just placed a deposit for our photographer... *drum roll please*...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG
    Woooohooooo!! That's awesome Jaime!! Less than a year....it's going to FLY by!!
    I know! This past year has already flown by. I'm actually glad we had a 2 year engagement because I would be bummed right now if our wedding was already over! Instead I am just now really getting into the planning and it's so much fun :)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
    Congrats JL!! It feels good to have one more thing checked off the list doesn't it? I felt that way when we booked our trip.
    This is the very first thing we've actually checked off, but yes it does feel good! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#22 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
    • 292 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:31 AM

Congrats JamieLynn, we're using Elizabeth Medina too for our wedding. She is simply AMAZING! I'm one month before you, April 05, 2009. Planning is so much fun, especially when you can picture it all ready. "2009 BRIDES...WOOO-HOOO!!!!!"

#23 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:20 AM

congrats her work is great!!!!

#24 Loopy2021

Loopy2021
        • 17 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blinkgrl119 View Post
          hee hee gutted just means ragin or sad! i want to book now!!lol

Waw thats good to hear someone else joined this forum away in advance too! Now we have set the date, I just want to get everything organised and make the event perfect! Thats the whole idea of planning it 2 years in advance!hee hee

We have pretty much chosen everything tbh, its just the waiting game now for the hotel to be booked, then everything else can start getting booked to go with it!

Can't wait!!

xxxx

I thought that I was mad joining the forum so early, we arent planning on getting married till sept/oct 2010! Although we haven't set a final date yet, we have a rough idea.

I like to be organised though and am going to book the hotel etc as soon as I can, when I decide which hotel in Mexico to go with that is. When have they told you that you will be able to book yours?

Its nice to meet another bride from the UK who is also planning so far ahead x

#25 cincin

cincin
          • 109 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

That is wonderful!! The photos are one of the most important parts of your wedding!!!!

#26 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:49 AM

That is great Jaime! You will have wonderful pics!

#27 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

oh that is great! congrats!

#28 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

That is great!!!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#29 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                  • Vendor
                  • 278 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:17 PM

Hi Jaime!

Thank you for your enthusiasm! It is fantastic to know that I will be part your wedding. Knowing that you have an appreciation for art and photography and have done your homework over the past year I feel more than honored to have been chosen to be your photographer!

Actually I think I may even be more excited about your wedding at Las Caletas than you! I just wish it were sooner.

best,

Elizabeth

#30 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                    • 714 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

Congratulations on your choice of photographer. Elizabeth Medina is one of my favorites DW photographers based in Mexico. The other is the great team of Del Sol Photography. You made an excellent choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users