Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

We just placed a deposit for our photographer... *drum roll please*...

ELIZABETH MEDINA!!!!

woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so freaking excited!!! Elizabeth's work is just amazing and she has been great to work with so far - I could not be happier with our selection. elefant.gif

awesome! wait...did I miss something else? are you "officially" an LC bride yet?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODestBride2009 View Post
awesome! wait...did I miss something else? are you "officially" an LC bride yet?!
Uhhhhm, sort of. Actually Nicole is going to run my card on Monday since she's already out of the office today, and then I'll be able to announce that I am "officially" an LC bride!!! thewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Uhhhhm, sort of. Actually Nicole is going to run my card on Monday since she's already out of the office today, and then I'll be able to announce that I am "officially" an LC bride!!! thewave.gif

YEAH! Double congrats then!
thewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
Fabu pick Jaime! Your wedding pics are going to be amazing!
Thanks Leia, I can't believe we are so lucky. Now it's time to start buckling down and getting my butt into shape! I cut out my weekly margaritas awhile back but seem to have recently replaced them with Bailey's and cream, so uh yeah... cheesy.gif

Quote:
YEAH! Double congrats then!
thewave.gif
Thanks! You're just one month ahead of me! elefant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post

Thanks! You're just one month ahead of me! elefant.gif

i know woo hoo! I am sending in my photog deposit next week (hopefully)!

what is next for us then? STD's? dresses?

Quote:
i know woo hoo! I am sending in my photog deposit next week (hopefully)!

what is next for us then? STD's? dresses?
Awesome, who is your photog??

The next step for me is finding my hotel (unfortunately our first choice is booked so our TA (Tammy, host) is helping us look into other options), then sending out STD's with information packets. I've been trying to put off getting a dress for as long as possible because I tend to gain/lose weight fairly easily. It seems to come in cycles. Definitely not planning on going UP in weight tho! wink.gif

I would like to go ahead and get started on finding my BMs dresses though because one of my BMs is leaving for Pharmacy school in August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkgrl119 View Post
waw congrats!!!

I sooo want elizabeth medina for my wedding..........its just toooo away to book anything! gutted!! sad.gif

xx
I totally know what you mean! When I first registered on here (back in March of '07) I was the only '09 bride! We too started looking at photographers back then and couldn't get anyone to give us a quote so I understand your frustrations. wink.gif Amazingly, we've been engaged for just over 1 year now and the countdown is suddenly ON! You'll probably hear this a lot, but I can say from experience that it will fly by quicker than you think wink.gif My advice is to plan out who you want, what hotel you want, etc. etc. and then as soon as you possibly can - BOOK IT! Even though you're starting so soon things may quickly begin to start filling up as you get closer to that 1 year mark.

Btw, what does "gutted" mean??