Photo

We just placed a deposit for our photographer... *drum roll please*...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

ELIZABETH MEDINA!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so freaking excited!!! Elizabeth's work is just amazing and she has been great to work with so far - I could not be happier with our selection.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

awesome! wait...did I miss something else? are you "officially" an LC bride yet?!

#3 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Fabu pick Jaime! Your wedding pics are going to be amazing!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CODestBride2009
          awesome! wait...did I miss something else? are you "officially" an LC bride yet?!
          Uhhhhm, sort of. Actually Nicole is going to run my card on Monday since she's already out of the office today, and then I'll be able to announce that I am "officially" an LC bride!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
            Uhhhhm, sort of. Actually Nicole is going to run my card on Monday since she's already out of the office today, and then I'll be able to announce that I am "officially" an LC bride!!!

YEAH! Double congrats then!

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Leia78
              Fabu pick Jaime! Your wedding pics are going to be amazing!
              Thanks Leia, I can't believe we are so lucky. Now it's time to start buckling down and getting my butt into shape! I cut out my weekly margaritas awhile back but seem to have recently replaced them with Bailey's and cream, so uh yeah...
              YEAH! Double congrats then!
              Thanks! You're just one month ahead of me!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#7 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne

Thanks! You're just one month ahead of me!

i know woo hoo! I am sending in my photog deposit next week (hopefully)!

what is next for us then? STD's? dresses?

#8 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                • 1,634 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

waw congrats!!!

I sooo want elizabeth medina for my wedding..........its just toooo away to book anything! gutted!!

xx

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CODestBride2009
                    i know woo hoo! I am sending in my photog deposit next week (hopefully)!

what is next for us then? STD's? dresses?
                    Awesome, who is your photog??

The next step for me is finding my hotel (unfortunately our first choice is booked so our TA (Tammy, host) is helping us look into other options), then sending out STD's with information packets. I've been trying to put off getting a dress for as long as possible because I tend to gain/lose weight fairly easily. It seems to come in cycles. Definitely not planning on going UP in weight tho!
                    waw congrats!!!

I sooo want elizabeth medina for my wedding..........its just toooo away to book anything! gutted!!

xx
                    I totally know what you mean! When I first registered on here (back in March of '07) I was the only '09 bride! We too started looking at photographers back then and couldn't get anyone to give us a quote so I understand your frustrations. Amazingly, we've been engaged for just over 1 year now and the countdown is suddenly ON! You'll probably hear this a lot, but I can say from experience that it will fly by quicker than you think My advice is to plan out who you want, what hotel you want, etc. etc. and then as soon as you possibly can - BOOK IT! Even though you're starting so soon things may quickly begin to start filling up as you get closer to that 1 year mark.

Btw, what does "gutted" mean??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#10 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                    • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:11 AM

Congrats on booking your photog, wedding date twin! Her pics are beautiful!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users