Sign in to follow this  
Kryztan

MTV called me today!!!!!!

WOW! That is so awesome! I'm crossing my fingers you get selected. We need the power of the forum LOL

I think it's totally cool. Not all MTV things are drama. They probably are just documenting what a destination wedding is like since they are so popular. I'm crossing my fingers for you. I really hope you get it!

I can't wait to hear if you get picked and what they do for you and what its all about and if you get anything special because you are on the show. I bet you do, I bet the resort would give you tons of upgrades because they will be on tv. They will make sure your wedding is perfect for sure. Keep us posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
I can't wait to hear if you get picked and what they do for you and what its all about and if you get anything special because you are on the show. I bet you do, I bet the resort would give you tons of upgrades because they will be on tv. They will make sure your wedding is perfect for sure. Keep us posted.

That may be one of the advantages of why they called me....MTV usually holds spring break at the hotel Im getting married at!
We'll see the hotel has been really shitty getting back to me and answering questions so far!!!!!!! As far as I know right now I am booked for the nicest room that they offer!
I was wondering if I do get picked how all of my vendors will feel about it?