Photo

JUSTUSTWO'S wedding pics...Finally!!!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 MayaGirl

MayaGirl
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:18 PM

Congratulations, you were a beautiful bride, and your dress is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

#32 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
    • 91 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:20 PM

Congrats you two make an adorable couple

#33 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

wow, you look sooo prety, your dress is gorgeous and so is your jewelry...your flowers were so vibrant, just a nice pop of color against your white dress. It looks like you all had a blast, congrats! :)

#34 caroline

caroline
        • 697 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

You guys look like you had an absolute blast! Thank you for sharing!

#35 msasfraz

msasfraz
          • 392 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:39 PM

you look so beautiful.... i literally finished tearing .... think im pretty emotional these days..... couple of questions... was your cake provided by the RIU or was this an upgrade? also how was your interaction with Chandalyn the day of? Was Robin someone you brought in, or some there in Jamaica?

once again beautiful pics....

#36 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:48 PM

Yolanda, you look stunning, and most importantly, happy! Robin did a great job! I wouldn't want to stop looking at pictures either!

#37 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
              • 382 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

Yolanda you look absolutely gorgeous... Who did you hair? I want to do my hair like that in case the curls don't work with the humidity and all...

#38 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msasfraz
                  you look so beautiful.... i literally finished tearing .... think im pretty emotional these days..... couple of questions... was your cake provided by the RIU or was this an upgrade? also how was your interaction with Chandalyn the day of? Was Robin someone you brought in, or some there in Jamaica?

once again beautiful pics....
                  Again, thanks for the compliments everyone!

My cake was the free cake from the RIU. It seems that you're able to request how many tiers you want, so we requested 3. We got 1 layer of vanilla & 2 of chocolate. No rum! It had some kind of strawberry filling! It was really good!

The day of the wedding, I literally only saw Chandlyn like 2 times. Once when she came to get me from my room to take me to the ceremony site & the next time she made an appearance at the disco. That was it! She did a great job with the decorations & everything, but I didn't like that she wasn't visible & pointing us in the direction that we needed to go. Now, I'm not complaining cuz we basically did what we wanted to do, when we wanted to do it, but it would've been nice to have some type of direction here & there.

Yes, Robin was an outside photographer. Many of us from BDW have used her, especially the latest ROR brides Heidi, Jocelyn & Courtney to name a few! She is phenomenal.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
                  Yolanda you look absolutely gorgeous... Who did you hair? I want to do my hair like that in case the curls don't work with the humidity and all...
                  Thanks Butlergirl! Audrey did my hair! She was great. I pretty much let her do her own thing. I told her that I wanted a plain bun & she just worked her magic! With the wind on the beach & the humidity, having my hair up was the best way to go.

And hey, you have 17 days to go huh!!! Are ya ready

#39 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ErinB
                    Yolanda, you look stunning, and most importantly, happy! Robin did a great job! I wouldn't want to stop looking at pictures either!
                    Thanks Erin! Now I don't feel bad looking at them as much as I do!

#40 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:03 PM

OMG Yolanda.......I am super late with this one, but I am blown away! Everything looked spectacular and so special! Robin did a great job capturing your moments. You two look so cute together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users