Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

To those who have been to Dreams....What are the dress codes like in the restaurants? Do the guys have to bring any pants or closed toed shoes? Or will they be ok with sandals and shorts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...we are thinking about doing a site visit. Has anyone else thought about this? There are just so many options and questions...I don't know how confident I am about making all these decisions without seeing everything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi View Post
To those who have been to Dreams....What are the dress codes like in the restaurants? Do the guys have to bring any pants or closed toed shoes? Or will they be ok with sandals and shorts?
At the Hitmitsu, Seaside Grill, Orceana Restaurants you cannot wear shorts.
They have signs by the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony&Jessica View Post
So...we are thinking about doing a site visit. Has anyone else thought about this? There are just so many options and questions...I don't know how confident I am about making all these decisions without seeing everything!

pm me your email & Ill send you my site visit review- we just went last month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBear View Post
Is that a tower club jacuzzi jr suite you're upgrading to? I've been trying to decide that myself. I was thinking of doing it for just the couple nights immediately before and after the wedding... the prices just keep adding up!
Yeah it was lol I spoke to the TA and he said don't bother its not worth the extra £700!!! i mean holy cow how much more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
I am buying silk flowers and bringing my own vases and putting them togther the day before. No way an I going to pay the ridiculous price she quoted me!! BTW, your centerpieces are beautiful! Nice choice.
I thought about that also but carrying all these flowers and stuff really scares me just cause I dont want to get anything lost. But Im also considering Walmart and going there to see what they have..$200.00 is such a rip off, out here in CA something like this runs you about $60.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
I thought about that also but carrying all these flowers and stuff really scares me just cause I dont want to get anything lost. But Im also considering Walmart and going there to see what they have..$200.00 is such a rip off, out here in CA something like this runs you about $60.00
It is always a gamble but well worth it to me.

Don't forget about ebay!! I found everything, votives, candles..all for dirt cheap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
I exchanged the flowers at the gazebo table (since we didn't have one) and the head table for some of the table centerpieces.

The petals were fake I got from Petalgarden.com. Wanted to line the walkway, but it was way too windy there. Petalgarden has a wide variety of colours and fast delivery.
Thank you, I will definitely check that out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Cerda View Post
At the Hitmitsu, Seaside Grill, Orceana Restaurants you cannot wear shorts.
They have signs by the door.
Can they wear sandals? How many other restaurants are there that does not call for pants...is it just the buffet?
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi View Post
Can they wear sandals? How many other restaurants are there that does not call for pants...is it just the buffet?
Thanks!
I think that the guys have to have closed two shoes... I think I read that somewhere.
Holy crap, I'm leaving really soon!! smile43.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×