Photo

I booked my Photographer and video!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 salomeh

salomeh
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:41 PM

I finally booked my photographer and video! I am going to be using Gilda Badillo for photo and Jorge Ibarra for video.

I read such great things about Juan Carlos and wanted to use him at first but his price was a little out of our budget. If any of you used either Gilda or Jorge I would love some feedback.....good or bad.

#2 sarahbrown1979

sarahbrown1979
    • 90 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

Congratulations! I have heard amazing things about Gilda!

#3 MissyR

MissyR
      • 1,210 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:56 PM

Congrats! One more thing to cross off your list!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:02 PM

Congrats! Check it off your list.

#5 Clussy75

Clussy75
          • 533 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

Congrats on getting two big items checked off on your list. We used Gilda as well last November and loved her. She was very professional and so so sweet. The pictures turned out great and the coffee table book is absolutely gorgeous. I have a slide show of some pictures but it's such a compressed file that you can't really appreciate the quality of the clear pics but at least gives you and idea if you would like to see it.

Again, congratulations!!!
            Claudia & Sean
            11/11/07

#6 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by salomeh
              I finally booked my photographer and video! I am going to be using Gilda Badillo for photo and Jorge Ibarra for video.

I read such great things about Juan Carlos and wanted to use him at first but his price was a little out of our budget. If any of you used either Gilda or Jorge I would love some feedback.....good or bad.

Salomeh,
              I used Gilda and she was wonderful! I posted about her in my review, you'll love her!

#7 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:57 AM

Congratulations!! That is very exciting!! What a relief to get that accomplished!

#8 JessicaM

JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

We used Gilda last summer to take our engagement photos and she was fantastic. The pictures were beauitful and she put you at ease while taking them!! Congratulations you will love her & the pictures!

#9 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                  • 1,881 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

Congrats!! you must be so relieved!!! I have heard great things about Gilda - you are going to have great pictures!!!
                    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                    February 14, 2009

#10 salomeh

salomeh
                    • 104 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Clussy75
                      Congrats on getting two big items checked off on your list. We used Gilda as well last November and loved her. She was very professional and so so sweet. The pictures turned out great and the coffee table book is absolutely gorgeous. I have a slide show of some pictures but it's such a compressed file that you can't really appreciate the quality of the clear pics but at least gives you and idea if you would like to see it.

Again, congratulations!!!
                      Claudia your pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing. Did she create the slide show for you or did you do it? I love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users