• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#911 MysTea

MysTea
  • 559 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr
    MysTea...i love love love your shoes!!! I have been on the search for a blinged out pair of flats for our wedding, just in case my feet get tired or start hurting with my heels, and these are just perfect!!! thanks for posting!!
    Yes Thanks! I love them and was looking for a cute blingy pair and stumbled on these by mistake actually...Im Glad I did!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe
    What is everyone doing so they don't sink in the sand? I thought about getting wedges because I can't wear flipflops with my dress just wouldn't look right. BTW, MysTEa yours are really cute!
    Thank u Gurl!!
    **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#912 LissaSB

LissaSB
    • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:15 AM

Am I the only beach bride who hates the idea of wearing flip flops with a gorgeous dress? I'm not a fan of barefoot either - I like the look you get from high heels, so I'm wearing wedges (3.5 inches). What's everyone else wearing? (I should say, we're having a runner put down the aisle so the sand sinkage is less)

#913 Mrs Price 2010

Mrs Price 2010
      • 74 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:20 AM

I love heals!! My wedding shoes are 5 inches (13cm) high and gorgeous! But I'm not getting married on a beach! If I was I'd go for wedges also, I don't feel dressed up if I don't have my heals on!!

#914 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:23 AM

I wore a low wedge with big jewels for my beach wedding - I wanted to be comfortable but a little more dressy than flops.

#915 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
          • 452 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:27 AM

I like the idea of barefoot. But that's just me. Whatever you are comfortable in. Just remember to try your shoes out during the rehearsal to make sure walking in heels in the sand is okay for you!

#916 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:29 AM

I wore flip flops. I didn't care because people weren't going to see my shoes a lot and I wanted to be comfortable while running around the resort (cause you certainly get around for pictures!) But I got some Reefs that were white and super glittery. They're much more sparkly than this picture lets on...
              Click the image to open in full size.

Ultimately it's whatever YOU want!

#917 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:30 AM

I am wearing barefoot sandals for the ceremony, then changing to my 3.5 wedge flip flops! at least thats the plan for now! :)
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#918 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                • 355 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:28 AM

I'm planning to do the ceremony on the beach barefoot, and then don cute heels for the reception in the ballroom :)
                  Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#919 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

Definitely test them out before the actual wedding, even with the runner it can be tough and you don't want to figure that out as you are wobbling down the aisle!

I did barefoot sandals and stayed that way until I changed after dinner :)

#920 Melaina

Melaina
                    • 139 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

My plan is fancy flats for the ceremony and then some fabulous Lady Gaga-esque heels for the dinner/dancing. Shoes have proven to be DIFFICULT. Buying the dress was a snap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users