~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:37 PM

Hey I'm late on this but I think you look fabulous in these pictures. What a lovely dress and beautiful girl inside the dress. Do you feel any better about the dress yet?

#72 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
  • 371 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

Ahh thank you so much! I don't know if I feel better in it yet becasue it is still at the alterations place. Boo! I do not get it until May 2! I am hopeing by then I will be tan and i will just be happy with myself! But again thank you all for your wonderful comments! they do make me feel tons better! and lets face it.. if anything.. i look better tehn what i did.. lol!

#73 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

I think you are beautiful, and you look beautiful in your dress. We only see the flaw that bothers us the most, others will only see a beautiful, happy bride.

#74 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

There is nothing wrong with that dress, your arms or you!! you must be looking at someone else in the mirror lol

If you still think your arms are too big, which they are not, lift some light weights and it will tone you up, trust me you look fab

#75 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:56 PM

You look AMAZING! You should feel so proud that you dropped that much weight. Heck I can barely drop 5 pounds!

I think you look fabulous but if you are really upset about your arms then you can start working them out now. Just note that you should use a heavier weight with less reps so that it can tone faster. You will see amazing muscle tone in your arm if you stay consistent (which clearly you are a disciplined person if you lost 65 pounds!).

#76 vale

vale
          • 437 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:34 PM

You look lovely in your dress as is, with the alterations finished it will look even better. Congratulations on you weight loss, it must have been hard work for you, well done.

#77 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:48 PM

You look great in the dress!!!

From my own personal experience...I lost about 75lbs (have since gained it back - UGH!) but when I did, I was still self conscious about my arms. Now, looking back at pics, I'm like "wow, I looked good...my arms are small!" unfortunately, I wasn't able to see it then.

Congrats!
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#78 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
              • 371 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by deznchris2006
                From my own personal experience...I lost about 75lbs (have since gained it back - UGH!) but when I did, I was still self conscious about my arms. Now, looking back at pics, I'm like "wow, I looked good...my arms are small!" unfortunately, I wasn't able to see it then.

Congrats!
                I know what you mean.. Looking back at HS I felt the same way! thank you for trying to see the right side of things.. i think that when i tan i will feel a little better and more wieght.. i get to the gym do my cardio and want to leave.. now I got to stay!

#79 melwru

melwru
                • 207 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

I really do think you look gorgeous in your dress. I didnt even notice your arms because I was totally looking at how gorgeous your dress is and how beautiful you look in it. You should be so proud of yourself, your recent weight-loss and your will and dedication to lose 65lbs. That is a HUGE feat in itself. good job! congratulations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users