Tamster808

How long did you date before enagaged?

We started dating in 2004 on and off, got serious in 2005, had our son in Feb 2007 and moved in after the birth of our son. Got engaged Mother's Day 2008 and planned to marry in 2008 but Feb 2009 it will be! Total of almost 4 years together!

We stated dating Cinco De Mayo of 2006. I popped....YES I POPPED....the question Cinco De Mayo of 2008. And now we are getting married Cinco De Mayo of 2010! No sense in having him try and remember a lot of anniversary dates! HaHa! Cause we all know we remember EXACT dates for everything!

~Samie~

First of all---to Lil' miss Frog; I absolutely LOVE that you popped the question! You rock.

Secondly, to answer the thread question: We got engaged on our 3rd year anniversary, and will be married a couple months shy of our 4th year together. Though I was ready to marry him 6 months in; I wish I had done what Lil' Miss Frog did! Though my patience did eventually pay off! :)

Me and my fiance dated over a year before he popped the question and proposed to me with a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from I Do Now I Don't while walking on a romantic beach.

It was picture perfect and we're very excited for our big wedding day but have still so much planning to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget810 View Post
First of all---to Lil' miss Frog; I absolutely LOVE that you popped the question! You rock.

Secondly, to answer the thread question: We got engaged on our 3rd year anniversary, and will be married a couple months shy of our 4th year together. Though I was ready to marry him 6 months in; I wish I had done what Lil' Miss Frog did! Though my patience did eventually pay off! :)
He was very surprised when I asked the question. I even went out and gotta ring. I waslked into the jewelry store and told them what I was doing and they were very helpful finding a ring that fit my FI perfectly. It's Cabon Fiber and tungsten. It's beautiful. I'm glad I did it. Because he then in turn a few months later proposed to me with my BEAUTIFUL Tacori ring. It was perfect.

so far I'm the shortest. officially dating for 1 yr 3 mths. we have known eachother for about 3yrs . we met at a bar when he was out with all the "guys" right before he left for Iraq.

Well angiel, I didn't read all the posts but you say that so far that you're the shortest, I have you beat! lol We got engaged only 8 months after dating!!! Scary but I know it's the best decision of my life!